• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SweGAF: Infamous Second Son Legendary Edition for 16,19 kr (PSN pricing error)

Pricing error fixed. It's 143,10 kr now.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tion/cid=EP9000-CUSA00004_00-INFSS0000SPEDPSN

0DT24CA.png

Tailer

Damn now that's what I would call how to beat "steam sale", too bad I already have the game :(, it's a great game tho.

What's in this version?

From the store:
• Cole’s Legacy – Discover the link between the events of inFAMOUS™ 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son™. Complete the missions to unlock Cole’s Jacket.
• Jackets Bundle – Get four exclusive jackets for Delsin Rowe, designed by Seattle locals Penny Arcade, the iam8bit team, San Diego street artist Exist 1981 and designer Jos Ramirez.

Pricken

Thanks! Never intended to buy the game before, but now I might as well see what it's about. And whenever they release a sequel, I'll have a better idea if I'm interested or not.
Never played any of the previous infamous games either.

Wow, thanks for the heads up. Luckily I logged in at work and saw this. The order went through and hopefully they'll honor their pricing error.

Wow, thanks for the heads up. Luckily I logged in at work and saw this. The order went through and hopefully they'll honor their pricing error.

Sony are very good at honouring it, they'll fix the problem quick enough but they've never gone and removed the item from people that bought during the error

If I create a Swedish account and buy it/download it to my console I should be able to play it using my main account right (UK account)?

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
If someone is willing to make a Swedish PSN account and buy the game with it then give me the account details, I'm willing to send $6 their way~

Of course, remove payment details after purchase!

Top Bottom