• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: For those buying the digital version of FF7:Rebirth, the twin pack is the same price as the standard edition on US PSN.

Sleepwalker

Was checking the preorder page and saw this, might be an error, might not be, but it's essentially the first game for free. 🤷‍♂️

ddee1d8962c32b024f1a88dd8ffda28f.png

Same thing with the digital deluxe standard and twin pack, both $89.99.

Edit: not an error, temporary discount!

Last edited:

Crayon

I've been looking for info on this but nothing comes up. The PS5 disc version of remake is also kinda expensive nowadays (low print run).

Oh darn that's kinda expensive. Question, maybe you know - I'm seeing two-packs of standard and integrade being sold. Is the integrade disc just the dlc? That very rarely happens. Would I need to get the special edition to get both on a disc?

Sleepwalker

Oh darn that's kinda expensive. Question, maybe you know - I'm seeing two-packs of standard and integrade being sold. Is the integrade disc just the dlc? That very rarely happens. Would I need to get the special edition to get both on a disc?

So what happened is

- Game released physically on PS4 without the intergrade DLC
- Intergrade DLC and free PS5 upgrade were announced and released, so not in the PS4 disc, intergrade not at all on the PS4 version.
- SE released FF7 R: Intergrade on PS5 physically which includes the DLC, but the DLC is a code anyway lol so not on the disc.

I picked up the PS5 version because I want the whole trilogy on disc.

Sleepwalker

I wonder when Square is gonna reprint FF7 intergrade. It's super hard to find a new copy.
Yup, I had to pick mine up on amazon from a uk seller, it was still under $70 but close. This was a few months ago.

Wish I had picked it up for 50% off when it went on sale on xmas last year lol

Crayon

So what happened is

- Game released physically on PS4 without the intergrade DLC
- Intergrade DLC and free PS5 upgrade were announced and released, so not in the PS4 disc, intergrade not at all on the PS4 version.
- SE released FF7 R: Intergrade on PS5 physically which includes the DLC, but the DLC is a code anyway lol so not on the disc.

I picked up the PS5 version because I want the whole trilogy on disc.

Ah, thank you. Okay sounds like I just want that first print PS5 base disc. I also want this trilogy on the shelf. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes: It's going to end up legendary.

Sleepwalker

Ah, thank you. Okay sounds like I just want that first print PS5 base disc. I also want this trilogy on the shelf. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes: It's going to end up legendary.
Yup, all the PS5 versions include the intergrade code, it's just a matter of finding what's cheaper. I ended up with an euro version and the only difference is there's a 16 logo instead of teen rating. (and the code might be region locked lol, but I dont care about the code)

Top Bottom