• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

So, is the FFIV pack worth it for 19.99? About how many hours of gameplay is that if you focus on just the story and avoid the deep grind....

No idea how long the actual campaign is but the game is AMAZING and well wroth $20 even if you just play for the first month for free.

its great!

Brofield

BLESSED SEASON PASS DISCOUNT ON BATTLEFRONT.

Bout damn time I catch it. At least I've learned my lesson now to wait for the GOTY edition of Battlefront 2

Nothing strikes me as quite as exciting as last week, but I will likely pick up Oxenfree at the sale price. Played it on PC and loved it, and dag nabbit if I wouldn't want to play through it again and snag some trophies.

Gaspard

If I already played FF14 on PC and did my free month, do I get another free month if I buy it on PS4? Also, would I be able to use my old account or would I need to make a new one?

Why can't I add funds to my wallet from either of my cards or my PayPal? All I wanted to do was play Hitman :(

yeah I got tired of that happening, so I just use amazon for PSN cards.

Any thoughts on Psycho-pass? Which version is better?

It's a VN, so I doubt there will be much if any difference. I did play it on Vita though, and I really enjoyed it. I still have to beat the game with the other character. Also, you should probably watch Season 1 before you play, as it spoils it.

The End

If I already played FF14 on PC and did my free month, do I get another free month if I buy it on PS4? Also, would I be able to use my old account or would I need to make a new one?

Nope

Yes you can use your old account

It's still dumb that you have to buy both versions

BlueWord

Depends on whether or not it's advertised on the box, I believe. I got a free month when I bought 2.0 and 3.0 for Mac last year. Not sure if I got one when I bought the PS4 version, but I would assume so.

Cornbread78

Quite a few. I'd say if you mainline the story and don't get caught up in crafting or leveling other classes, you're still looking at probably 100+ hours to complete the base game's story.

Ouch... I wish I had more time to game, so I could avoid/limit tge monthly fee..

I'm not going to pay a monthly fee to play XIV.

I hear ya man.. This is why I wish there was another White Knight Chronicles with free online MMO gaming.

Top Bottom