• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

Not really interested in anything this week. Bloodborne doesn't seem like fun to me, and I feel like I should hold off on Mirror's Edge for now. I'd buy Muramasa if it was on PS4, though.

I'm currently having an urge to play a Star Wars game. What should I buy?

1) Star Wars Battlefront $9.99
2) Star Wars Battlefront $9.99 + Season Pass $19.49
3) Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition $27.99
4) Star Wars Throwback Pack $8.74

I really want to buy the Ultimate Edition, but I don't know if the expansions are worth it.

kswiston

Looks like Canada Bloodborne is $11.99 or $19.99 for the complete edition. Not quite as amazing a deal as you guys are getting (even with exchange rates), but still pretty good.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
First time I'm seeing this Party Hard game, and.......is it really a game about murdering random people at parties? Is the tone lighthearted enough that it's not gross feeling?

Question. Battlefront is $10, the Ultimate upgrade is $10. Why would anyone buy the Ultimate edition for $27? Am I missing something there?

Toki767

Why wait? These games aren't going to be reduced more in the Flash sale.

Nowt for me in week three, which is lucky since I still have a lot to play from last week!

I would honestly wait until Friday in case Sony gives us a 10% off coupon code for the weekend.

Nothing is screaming at me this week. Kind of bummed with $70 sitting on my account. Is Shadows of Mordor worth it if I have a PS4 Pro and a 4K HDR tv? How was the Mad Max game?

alemmon

Nothing is screaming at me this week. Kind of bummed with $70 sitting on my account. Is Shadows of Mordor worth it if I have a PS4 Pro and a 4K HDR tv? How was the Mad Max game?

I personally loved the Mad Max game and got bored of Shadows of Mordor. The driving in Mad Max and the vehicular combat was fun.

I would honestly wait until Friday in case Sony gives us a 10% off coupon code for the weekend.

This is not a common occurence, though, there's no reason at all to expect this, especially since they've only just done that.

They're not gonna give out coupons every month for no reason!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Question. Battlefront is $10, the Ultimate upgrade is $10. Why would anyone buy the Ultimate edition for $27? Am I missing something there?

You're looking at the "Ultimate Upgrade Pack", right? That's unrelated to the Ultimate Edition, which has the season pass included. The upgrade pack is basically just "unlock a bunch of stuff you can get in-game early".

Toki767

If there is a Flash Sale, I'd honestly expect it to be on Thursday since I think workers are off on Friday and possibly Monday.

StereoVsn

- Muramasa Complete Collection for $10 (with Plus) is a great deal. The game itself is damn awesome and the DLC expansions make it even better.
- Superbeat Sonic is a good game and for $12 its also a no brainer.

I am debating if Stranger of Sword City is a buy at $15, would really rather have a physical copy of that.

Cornbread78

I hate how they did the Destiny DLC. Why not just put both packs the same week? Instead, you put them back to back, so you have to buy the full collection.. Kinda crappy and really annoying.

So, is the FFIV pack worth it for 19.99? About how many hours of gameplay is that if you focus on just the story and avoid the deep grind....

Moltenix

Glad to have gotten Until Dawn and Bloodborne but still crossing fingers for Ratchet and Uncharted for week 4 or flash sale.

Oh, nothing of Capcom's is on sale. Guess I'll have to wait until next week. I don't see all of their stuff going on the flash sale.

Top Bottom