• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some kid shit himself at Fantastic Sams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting to get my hair cut, and for some reason a lady with tinfoil on her head brings her kid outside. Then, all of a sudden, it starts to smell like shit. I put two and two together, and now the putrid smell insists on not fading away.

Odd thing is that nobody seems to care. I can't fucking breathe.

help, GAF.

Pastry

Banned
Leave if it bothers you? I mean it's a Fantastic Sam's you're not at a salon, there's probably a Supercuts down the block.

One time I was at work and some old dude shit himself right outside of the break room. I feel your pain. But there's no help for the situation you're in. It's best just to leave.

Sanjuro

I remember when I was a kid, they used to take some of your cut hair and you got a wooden airplane.

I'm also still shocked they are still around.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Fantastic Sam's looks like they took Michael's Arts & Crafts whole look.

Step up your hair game.

Kwixotik

I was at a used game/book/music shop in middle school and some woman and her kid came in. Kid drops trou and takes a shit on the floor right in the middle of shop before they both run out laughing.

styl3s

1. WTF is Fantastic Sam's?

2. Lady with tinfoil on head? Please elaborate.
i assume he's talking about this

$_32.JPG

Unless he means she came in wearing a tin foil hat like a conspiracy theorist and if that's the case i would run.

Sera O

Banned
I'm waiting to get my hair cut, and for some reason a lady with tinfoil on her head brings her kid outside. Then, all of a sudden, it starts to smell like shit. I put two and two together, and now the putrid smell insists on not fading away.

Odd thing is that nobody seems to care. I can't fucking breathe.

help, GAF.

So is leaving not an option? I'd just go back to the counter and say I have to cancel because I can't stand the shit smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom