• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed - Cars and Customization Gameplay

KTS2448

Oh my...

between this and Forza 6, I might have the one-two racing game combination I've always wanted. Circuit racing and Street racing perfection.

Now...do I spend $300 on an Xbox one Logitech wheel....

Certinty

Looks like a mix of the good things the last few Need For Speed games had all put together.

Still not too convinced with the game though, the tuning looks amazing for sure but from the gameplay I've seen thus far the open world looks pretty dead and it's not that big in size either from what I've read.

Still not too convinced with the game though, the tuning looks amazing for sure but from the gameplay I've seen thus far the open world looks pretty dead and it's not that big in size either from what I've read.
Well, I don't think the size should be too big of a deal, as long as they make interesting uses of track layouts. The fun should come from the driving, wacky cutscenes/storyline and online play.

Cars that they've revealed recently

Skyline GT-R KPGC10
SfRIteS.jpg

Skyline GT-R34
ARcXUow.jpg

Impreza WRX STI
sP7lMCD.jpg

Aventador
vySsp1t.jpg

GT-R
jTHUiRH.jpg

Exige S
IJcMTyX.jpg

Fairlady 240ZG
PdCz3oh.jpg

911 Carrera S
3N7Kinm.jpg

AMG-GT
UL6Nmg9.jpg

MX-5 1995
xbsJOUh.jpg

SRT Viper
4DOGnfI.jpg

Scrion FR-S
SoGa2z5.jpg

S2000
zYyuMK9.jpg

M3 E92
1u21Z5J.jpg

Cayman GT4
00n6sAS.jpg

570S
oxEGxTP.jpg

Mustang Fox Body
Jo3HeRA.jpg

Mustang Boss 302
RZYapoX.jpg

Camaro Z28
0Sae8yo.jpg

Volvo 242
iKSlPKT.jpg

Golf GTI
edNm03y.jpg

MX-5 2015
6FgzL0k.jpg

F40
Kya4FbH.jpg

Gurish

Wow the small gameplay snippets looks incredible, the new graphical king in racing, at least the PC version they are showing here.

Hopefully consoles's versions will be close enough.

EGOMON

How is the multiplayer in this game? is like it Rivals were you could only see 8 people at a time or there is a shared server for hundreds of people to roam?

Does it look better than Driveclub?
From what they've shown, the cars look better to me. However, the environments are dark/basic and obviously don't have the same care given to them as the mountains and forests from Driveclub. (I prefer dark, rainy, and neon though so NFS is lookin like my jam)

I also wouldn't be surprised if Driveclub ends up looking better than the console version, but of course that remains to be seen

rrs

I wonder if there's more 90's and 80's cars yet to be revealed, I want to toast cops in a Tessarosa or a CRX

Main problem is that i donnow if i'll be able to totally skip the console version...might grab a X1 copy if the reviews are good...then double dip for the 60fps goodness

I know.....I may have to double dip as well. I'm hoping the majority of Fall-Winter releases will tide me over.

Vanguard

Looks like the weird camera angle when turning from the initial reveal is gone? (Or at least massively toned down) Don't know if it was gone in footage shown before but not kept up with this much, but I'm glad it has been changed!

Looks like the weird camera angle when turning from the initial reveal is gone? (Or at least massively toned down) Don't know if it was gone in footage shown before but not kept up with this much, but I'm glad it has been changed!

That camera is just an option rather than a required view. You can still use it if you want.

It's an option, you don't have to use it. They showcased it in the reveal just to show what's new, but everyone asked them at E3 and they assured it was one of a few camera options

Top Bottom