• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege beta extended until October 4th

chadskin

I just received a mail from Ubi that the beta has been extended until October 4th.

DEg_03_220190.jpg

Anilusion

4 PC Keys:

CDLF-QX6T-XK9N-LQKC
48UD-CK6M-XKNP-ME4A
P7CM-M3W4-66MW-8W8G
LYLT-8R3K-KWLG-FAHN

4 PS4 Keys (Probably EU Only):

26CG-FNNC-KTRE
3K9Q-B8NF-T2EQ
3M8T-JMN8-M3DT
TBEF-3RN5-LCN

Enjoy, and please tell us which one you use :)

FelipeMGM

I smell some desperation, I feel this game is going to bomb.

Played the beta over the weekend and its kinda fun though, but not enough to sustain a $60 tag

Played the beta over the weekend and its kinda fun though, but not enough to sustain a $60 tag

I am hearing really good things from people actually playing it. Hopefully it finds legs somewhere.

I think if they were to decrease the time in between rounds from like 2 minutes to 10 seconds; I'd buy this game. It's pretty damn fun. I like playing withy the barbed wire and depolable shield.

Idk.

I recommend every to try the beta if they can

Remmy2112

I like how my guaranteed beta invite key I entered months ago never materialized into an actual beta invite, only an email telling me to, wait for it, watch my email for an invite. It also would not allow me to enter any other beta keys. Thumbs up, Ubisoft.

King_Moc

Banned
Its a good game, but it's priced abysmally. It's good that they're going the extra mile to sort out the online issues though. I'll probably buy it when it drops to the £20 that it's actually worth.

bigmac996

Not able to play so I have a code up for grabs. You input it at Rainbow6.com/beta and choose the platform of your choice. PM me whoever wants it!

EDIT: Code claimed!

They said they were gonna extend it a week ago as far as I know. I don't think desperation myself. It's actually pretty damn fun once you get over the fact that it's more counter strike than rainbow six.

dork

Banned

They lost a sale from me , when I signed up about 3 different times and was never sent a code even after being told I was guaranteed a spot. Poorly ran, i'll grab it used for $15

I am hearing really good things from people actually playing it. Hopefully it finds legs somewhere.

I hope it does well because I don't like to see anything fail. However, I didn't enjoy the beta much. One of the annoyances is how long each match is! I don't like having to commit more than 10 minutes or so at a time to online games/matches. Gameplay was decent, but I think it will get old pretty fast.

Dabanton

Xbox rewards sent me a code yesterday, I thought the beta was finishing so this is good news. I shall give the beta a go later this evening.

bosseye

I never got a code despite registering, but got a spare one from a friend and sadly found the game to be an exercise in extreme tedium. Matchmaking issues aside, when I did finally get a game I found absolutely nothing of interest within. Bland graphics, obtuse objectives, rounds ending without ever seeing an enemy, racking up points for unclear reasons. As an experiment, I got almost 3000 points for deploying my personal shield and sitting behind it doing fuck all. Was hoping for something along the lines of Swat4 but sadly not. Will not be buying, likely ever.

kendrid

Banned
4 PC Keys:

CDLF-QX6T-XK9N-LQKC
48UD-CK6M-XKNP-ME4A
P7CM-M3W4-66MW-8W8G
LYLT-8R3K-KWLG-FAHN

4 PS4 Keys (Probably EU Only):

26CG-FNNC-KTRE
3K9Q-B8NF-T2EQ
3M8T-JMN8-M3DT
TBEF-3RN5-LCN

Enjoy, and please tell us which one you use :)

All of the pc codes were already used.

If anyone has one I would love a PM. I want to try this on PC. Thanks

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
PC codes :

M6A3-9E3C-A8YC-HXG8
9LQC-3FL8-AGPX-MMNV
Q8R3-NNK9-V6EC-CGLU
HUJC-TJ7E-PTTE-YB7F

And Xbox One :

6FCXX-FTVCK-R9GY7-KPGFG-P7KPZ
3FCGC-TGFHW-PFX34-QJGJK-HFRFZ
F96DX-9JJY7-DT7FP-249Y3-QYPXZ
KVG9D-MGG9D-Q9WWJ-W62KC-RWVYZ

kingocfs

It's super fun.

Also, if you didn't get a code e-mailed to you, check uPlay anyway. Despite not getting a code I could just download it and play it as of yesterday.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
PC codes :

M6A3-9E3C-A8YC-HXG8
9LQC-3FL8-AGPX-MMNV
Q8R3-NNK9-V6EC-CGLU
HUJC-TJ7E-PTTE-YB7F

And Xbox One :

Thanks, took the following code

Q8R3-NNK9-V6EC-CGLU

jet1911

PC codes :

M6A3-9E3C-A8YC-HXG8
9LQC-3FL8-AGPX-MMNV
Q8R3-NNK9-V6EC-CGLU
HUJC-TJ7E-PTTE-YB7F

And Xbox One :

Redeemed this one, thanks!

Plasma

Banned
I uninstalled it off my PC already couldn't even get into a game got stuck on the menu with the "Creating Squad", "Leaving Squad" bug and looking at the forums I'm not the only one.

Anyway PC codes for those that want them just quote to reveal.

Ive played a decent amount on the PS4, and keep learning more and more about how the classes work and what can be done to counter other classes. Also, definitely getting better at tactics on both offense and defense.

Honestly - fix the the matchmaking, hopefully add a no-party mode, reduce the amount of time between rounds SLIGHTLY - and Im pretty damned hype. There's other things, sure, but those are the big ones. This went from Im interested into Day 1 for me. Im actually looking forward to this more than CoD or Halo 5, and it's probably on par with Battlefront.

Top Bottom