• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege beta extended until October 4th

One PS4 code left.
I see no reason to hide it in a magic quote:

G4DC-CLNJ-KJHL

Please inform others if you have taken the code.
Have fun!!

Hip Hop

Using official rainbow six siege website, logged into uplay there..
You gotta use the client, not the rainbow six site.

TO REDEEM YOUR CODE:

1. Open the Uplay™ PC client and log in.*
2. Click Games.
3. Click Activate Product.
4. Enter your Activation Code, above, exactly as it is printed.
5. Click OK.
* If you are new to Uplay, please create an account at uplay site

TheDanger

Banned
is this US only? The code worked, but I can't download it, at least not from the playstation store site.

edit: it works now

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I love this game, but I feel it would do better as a $40 game or even F2P. I dont mind paying $60 for MP only games but Im in the minority. I will say no match has played the same and extracting hostages Im sure will add even more dynamics. It takes a few hours to learn it, I hope people will give it that chance. Even playing as characters that made me change my playstyle I still found really rewarding and fun.

Good, it's not bad apart from the visuals but it's rather boring.
Going to play some more matches (if I can find them with that broken matchmaking) and then I'm done with it.

thatJohann

I have played the demo countless times and still don't understand the controls and messy UI of icons in the bottom of the screen. oh and I hate going from 60fps to 30fps in terrorist hunt. not impressed given graphics are so average

jay23

4 Xbox one codes

WF426-2KVHX-JDP94-4MCQC-RYXDZ
GMP3X-9QGK3-QD7R2-T4MWQ-2FMVZ
DT3C6-H3KTV-6JMPC-KRFJM-GRKWZ
RRQ97-2CHQK-W74V9-Y6PPM-GKFDZ

Floex

Christ, didn't get on with this at all. The first thing that hit me was how bland everything looked, a downgrade was my first thought. I could have sworn the E3 demo looked eons better so I thought I would do some digging. Below is said trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wlvYh0h63k

For anyone who has played the beta you can see the differences instantly. The beta is missing the improved lighting, the destruction has been cut back considerably, the dust that lingers after an explosion, all gone. I know it's an alpha but it should atleast represent the final outcome.

For comparisons sake I found this which is unfortunately set in the daytime so you can't see the lighting differences as such

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cljzKAkM380

And just why is Terrorist Hunt in 30fps on PS4? The other mode is 60fps :/

I have 2 codes that I never got a chance to activate on the uplay site. Is it still possible to activate them? I'm asking because I can't seem to find the link where I enter the code and it asks which platform I'm on.

Ooccoo

Christ, didn't get on with this at all. The first thing that hit me was how bland everything looked, a downgrade was my first thought. I could have sworn the E3 demo looked eons better so I thought I would do some digging. Below is said trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wlvYh0h63k

For anyone who has played the beta you can see the differences instantly. The beta is missing the improved lighting, the destruction has been cut back considerably, the dust that lingers after an explosion, all gone. I know it's an alpha but it should atleast represent the final outcome.

For comparisons sake I found this which is unfortunately set in the daytime so you can't see the lighting differences as such

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cljzKAkM380

And just why is Terrorist Hunt in 30fps on PS4? The other mode is 60fps :/

Yea there's no doubt they downgraded it. I watched a video and the textures were pretty rough. Also seemed pretty bland, but this is how the industry rolls: show a hype trailer then release half what was promised.

I'm enjoying the beta, it's not SOCOM or old school rainbow six but it's a lot better and more tactical than alot of the other options we have these days.

Yea there's no doubt they downgraded it. I watched a video and the textures were pretty rough. Also seemed pretty bland, but this is how the industry rolls: show a hype trailer then release half what was promised.

Sure, it happens in the industry in general too, but don't forget that this is Ubisoft and they have elevated it to an art.

I'm enjoying the beta, it's not SOCOM or old school rainbow six but it's a lot better and more tactical than alot of the other options we have these days.

That's how I feel about it too. I suppose MGO and R6 will have to suffice in the absence of SOCOM.

Top Bottom