• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cliff "Busterblade" Bleszinksi says Bulletstorm sequel might be in the works

Nibel

Cm3ilD9.png

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/652879278456049664

We gon' believe our boy or nah

ironcreed

Banned
I rented the first one and was blown away by how fun it was. I hope we see another one for sure, as I would buy it this time.

Under studio director Sebastian Wojciechowski, People Can Fly is "actively contributing to Unreal Engine 4 and Epic's upcoming game, Fornite." It is also using Unreal Engine on an "entirely new unannounced game."

"We, as a People Can Fly team, are extremely excited about new possibilities ahead of us,” said Wojciechowski.

“We’re going to work on a new game, while continuing to partner with Epic and use UE4. We’re grateful to Tim and the whole Epic team for our long and successful collaboration."
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/people-can-fly-turns-independent-buys-bulletstorm-/1100-6428420/

Gimme dat Bulletstorm sequel on UE 4.

Corpekata

Banned
By google it I think he's probably just referring to when they got the IP back. Doesn't mean they're working on it, though obviously getting it back probably means they might have some intention to use it.

FistOfSyn

Banned
I remember buying this game full price and playing the MP, sadly it got old REAL fast.

hopefully it wont be the case for this sequel

Tenebrous

Bulletstorm was the Metal Gear Rising of single player FPS games for me. Just a short romp of dumb fun and daft jokes with some skill in there for those willing to search for it.

I'd play a sequel, but it would no doubt be a Steam sale game for me.

Euron

OMG YOU BETTER NOT BE BULLSHITTING ME CLIFFY

Bulletstorm was an awesome ride with insane amounts of potential. I would love to see a full versus multiplayer and co-op.

Fractal

Banned
That would be nice, Bulletstorm was a very fun game and a breath of fresh air in the days of military shooters and CoD clones.

Marvel

could never
Although I sucked terribly at it, I did really enjoy the game and liked the stupid humor. I'd say yes to a sequel.

LQX

Bulletstorm is so underrated so I hope this is true. Still sort of pisses me off how the GiantBomb crew, with all the crude jokes they can sometime make, totally shitted on it back in the day because of the humor and "dick jokes" as if that was all there was.

Also, it still looks great on PC and holds up very well.

Bulletstorm is so underrated so I hope this is true. Still sort of pisses me off how the GiantBomb crew, with all the crude jokes they can sometime make, totally shitted on it back in the day because of the humor and "dick jokes" as if that was all there was.

Also, it still looks great on PC and holds up very well.
It felt like everyone shat all over the game back when it released. Fucking party poopers couldn't look past a few dick jokes to see the best FPS campaign of last gen.

I remember enjoying the story and character a lot more than I expect. someone remind me about the ending please, what happened to the half cyborg teammate at the end?

antitrop

DONT PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS CLIFFORD

It felt like everyone shat all over the game back when it released. Fucking party poopers couldn't look past a few dick jokes to see the best FPS campaign of last gen.
Yup, this. Maybe not best, but one of the best.

Nah the gameplay wasn't all that great. Quite repetitve and shallow actually.

Far less repetitive and shallow than most shooters. You had tons of options, the weapons were ace, slide and leash were great mechanics, cool interaction with the backgrounds and quotable as fuck.

Best FPS last gen.

Top Bottom