• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan (PS4/PS3/PS Vita) - 5 More Playable Characters Revealed

miku

ObHNEXJ.jpg

Krista, Annie, Ymir, and two others

Is that Bertolt at the top right?

Announced characters so far:
Eren
Mikasa
Armin
Connie
Sasha
Jean

Famitsu

EDIT:

Seems like the other 2 characters are Bertolt and Reiner from the Famitsu leak.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Love how this game seems to be turning out. I'll buy for PS4 automatically

Honestly the game looks so good. I imagine cinematics will look amazing. Would have been cool to make our own charc tho.

Where is Levi

There's no Levi, since they're basing it on the movie...

Oh god, that would be terrible lol.

But the roster is getting pretty cool. Hopefully Levi comes soon.

Elandyll

Banned
Yep, hoping for Levi too, but this is already shaping up like the AoT I was hoping to see this gen. Cautiously optimistic :)

dani_dc

There's zero chance Levi won't be playable, he's probably the series most popular character, or at worst he's one of the most popular ones.

They're probably saving his reveal for a better occasion.

Namikaze

This game looks stunning, I was playing the 3DS AoT game last night and am getting tired of the jank, glitches, and awful graphics. Playing this on the big screen will be great.

Ravage

Hoping for some diversity in play style with all these characters to choose from.

Anyway the gameplay is looking great so far, but I do wonder if they have any plans for PS VR support. 3D maneuver gear could potentially solve the motion problem in VR gaming imo.

Ryan95

My thought is that they're just creating some hype until Levi ia confirmed within the game, as IMHO such a beloved character is not really likely to be absent

Raide

This game needs to be Souls hard. There needs to be a major risk even thinking about taking on a Titan. If its just fly around and take a few hits and get back to killing, the fear of Titans is lost. Should be fun to watch!

Top Bottom