• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KT's Attack on Titan 2 confirmed for Switch, PS4, Vita, and Steam in Japan

ViciousDS

Banned
Bought the first one on the X1 and was absolutely one of the best "Musou" games I ever played. Was absolutely fun, challenging and had a lot of depth in the challenges later with preparing for the battle. They also fucking nailed the speed and intensity of the anime.

Can't wait for the second one on the X

Well that's promising. The first game was fun but the movement was basically just flying around.
Yeah, I also like to see what more they can do with 3D Gear in the sequel. It was indeed fun to mess around in the first game, but it did feel a bit restrictive at times.

Seik

Banned
I heard the first game was not that great, so I never tried it.

Hopefully the sequel will be better, I discovered that series a couple months ago and loved it.

Bought the first one on the X1 and was absolutely one of the best "Musou" games I ever played. Was absolutely fun, challenging and had a lot of depth in the challenges later with preparing for the battle. They also fucking nailed the speed and intensity of the anime.

Can't wait for the second one on the X

Yeah, platinum'd that thing after 100 hours. It was so much fun to play, even after doing the same shit for hours and hours. Still crazy how they nailed the movement straight with their first game. Really excited to see gameplay and how the movements are even more improved.

Hope the chain kills will be back. So satisfying and never gets old.

Hopefully the sequel will be better, I discovered that series a couple months ago and loved it.

But the game was great?
Best Attack on Titan game available.

The first game was surprisingly good.

The only major problem with it was its level/mission design that would eventually make it repetitive when you tried to play through its side modes.

18-Volt

I like how Kotec is the only Japanese company giving Switch full support, porting every single game of their lineup.

AoT on Vita was amazing, pretty sure AoT 2 on Switch will be even better. The Spiderman game that we asked but never got.

Raide

A really well done AoT game could be an amazing thing to see and play. I wonder if they can pull it off?

Top Bottom