• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Star Wars TFA footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

the music

giphy.gif

Osahi

Ah, so cool! I have my tickets for the 16th, but I'll probably won't be able to go. Have to be in Japan the weekend after, and though normally the departure was scheduled for the 17th, now it seems I'll have to leave the 15th allready.

First world problems and all. :p

Demoskinos

Its crazy to me that we're getting a brand new honest to goodness star wars movie in 2015. The franchise was so stagnant for so long.

FeD.nL

Is that Han moment a secret Indy moment? Trooper shows off against Finn with the saber gets taken out by Han who doesn't give a fuck.

Tobor

What? He's climbing out of rubble. If that is the scene you are referring to.

Yeah, it's the first time I've seen him doing anything in the movie resembling action, and he looks like an old man climbing out of rubble.

It's not bad, it just is what it is.

zeemumu

Enjoying the remade theme.

It's getting kinda hard to unsee him as Darth Revan and now I want this to be about the Star Forge.

-griffy-

Banned
Who did they change the color of the sky in this shot? Previous versions of this shot had a normal cloudy sky.

This is a different shot:
star_wars_villains.jpg

Or, more likely, it's the same shot but at a different time. It looks like a certain super weapon may be firing in this new footage.
star-wars-7-starkiller-base.jpg

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
Fuck,
just 3 more weeks, that's all, just 3 measly weeks.

Simo

That first person x-wing cockpit view... WOW

Someone make a gif of this please !

I know, right? Really like the shot of the exterior of the X-Wing where you see Poe in the cockpit too from the side.

Welp. Time to fire up Battlefront now...lol

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
This is a different shot:
star_wars_villains.jpg

Or, more likely, it's the same shot but at a different time. It looks like a certain super weapon may be firing in this new footage.
star-wars-7-starkiller-base.jpg
Yeah my guess is the shot we've seen before of all the Storm Troopers turning around is so they can watch a demonstration of the Starkiller base firing.

(I say "guess", but that's clearly what's happening)

Also pretty much confirmation that Kylo has force powers, since there was speculation about that.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Mark Hammil is doing that voice, I can feel it!!

listen to the Two talking I know one is Kylo Ren but the other sounds like Hammil...

the circle is complete etc.

EthanC

Banned
Falcon busting through the trees felt new to me. Not really excited yet for this based on the fact that only Empire is good to me, but I have hope it will surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom