• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Star Wars TFA footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone looks pissed.

eBGr6Qbh.jpg

I'll wager somebody gets fucked up by Finn here.

Who is that in the back?

Kinda looks like Kylo but I don't think it is.

Im thinking its one of the Knights of Ren. Cant pinpont which one based on that shot of them in the rain with Kylo from the second trailer.

Yeah, it could be. It'll be interesting to see how much of a role the rest of them actually play in the film. For some reason I think the scene in the rain from the trailer is some kind of flashback.

Yeah, it could be. It'll be interesting to see how much of a role the rest of them actually play in the film. For some reason I think the scene in the rain from the trailer is some kind of flashback.
Yeah I can see that. Or some kind of nightmare or something, haha I love that shot. They look so badass.. oh man. These next few weeks are going to be a long wait.

Metalmarc

Still not seen the T.V Spots in the U.K yet, i personally havent seen the disney XD but know it's aired, but as for the other 9 nothing, for a film thats out in 3 weeks in the UK i find that odd.

No posters/billboards here yet either.

spookyfish

Blasters are so powerful now they flip you end over end when shot?

SMH

Between this and Not Death Star, I'm not sure what to think. Except, Abrams'd.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Argh, everyone keeps missing the important plot point.

Star Wars is the story of Willrow Hood, and how he snuck the critical ice cream maker that granted force powers off Cloud City to eventually bring down the empire. Finn is his son.

We will eventually find out that the ice cream maker corrupted Willrow into a Sith Lord and Finn will redeem him.

btrboyev

I'm not sure I follow you.

I'm just going by a sense of parallelism and sticking with familiar story tropes but done in different ways.

J.J. Abrams & co. could go in a completely different direction story-wise with Ep. 8 & 9.

JJ isn't doing the next ones.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
can't goddamn wait to see Serkis'
Snoke, who is supposed to be the new Dark Lord of the Sith or Emperor or Guv'nor or whatever

can't BLOODY WAIT

So that group of "First Order" is being nuked?

Nah, I'm assuming that
they all gathered to listen to the leader talk and they demonstrate the weapon firing for the first time. They're on the NotDeathStar planet as it fires and as it should, it leaves them legit shook, and we then see that same firing from the deck of that ship.

Makes the most sense really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom