• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

52club

Just removing WW from captains mode is really a big change to the pro scene. Seems like they over delivered which is great, but there are going to be some serious bugs with all theses changes.

bounchfx

huskaarrr

Berserker's Blood maximum magic resistance reduced from 42/56/70/84% to 20/30/40/50%

invoker
Invoker now starts with Invoke Level 1 at the beginning of the game

WOOP

kionedrik

I'd just like to mention that I called the LC aghs rework. It is now awesome and possibly one of the best.

Also, Kunkka, OD, Silencer and Invoker are completely broken

Eleuin

patrol command
rejoice.png

Random draft buffed
rejoice.png

Sianos

silencer glaives aren't a unique attack modifier any more and there's a new item that increases spell damage and range

welp, looks like my dark nightmare came true

TUSR

Banned
Iron Branch
Can now be used by targeting the ground, planting a happy little tree that lasts 20 seconds. 200 Cast Range.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Drow aghs could be pretty silly with the splinter push, or if you've got a lot of cc built around her.

Not sure what to think about the increased use of aghs for non-ults like Mag tho.

Not looking like an immediate fan of the new DP spell, tho. Also, Riki is now a WoW Rogue w/ killing spree, lol.

Volodja

Drow aghs could be pretty silly with the splinter push, or if you've got a lot of cc.

Not sure what to think about the increased use of aghs for non-ults like Mag tho.
Yes, they are moving the aghs away from being an ult stick bit by bit.
I'm not sure that most of these non-ulti modifiers are really worth the money, though.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I know it'd be flat-out busted if that 100% resistance was for LC only, but the aghs change, while better than the previous one, still relatively sucks.

At least until late-game it's better for killing squishies with an initiate, though I suppose you wouldn't be buying it until then anyways.

But yay for MoC tiny buffs -_-

kionedrik

We'll be getting a 'b' version of this patch before the end of the year, maybe even next week. Some of the things in here are absolutely retarded.

Anno

Lol so now SF gets an arcane rune and has 45 mana razes with 30% reduced CD for 50 seconds? Like there's a lot of power creep here, but that rune in particular seems insane.

BraXzy

Riki ulti so anime.

His ult seems insane. Just did a quick test and Axe call didn't pull him out of the channel so he's literally invulnerable while doing it? Get a good cluster of enemies with any lock down and combo and you win a team fight lel.

G.ZZZ

sf still a hero

SF is gone. 90 mana raze -1 armor ruin a lot of his laning. Stacks with 50%+ spell resist make comeback farm basically impossible. SF is meganerfed. Meanwhile heroes that rely on cleave or physical damage to clear the jungle are still alive. Ember is unchanged ok, but why nerf huskar that much and give nothing in return? At least give the maximum bonus on 35% hp or so, not 10% jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom