• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Photos of the pink PSP

pspp2.JPG

pspp3.JPG

pspp4.JPG

pspp6.JPG

pspp7.JPG

Thanks to PlaystationPortable.de

Meier

Can't get over how unattractive the camera is. Seriously, it's one of the ugliest first party accessories I've ever seen for a system.

Xdrive05

Are they going for the valley girl market or something? 'Cause I doubt the seven year old Barbie generation will be all about the PSP.

Ikael

This is one of the most tasteless things that I have ever seen. They just couldn't have choosen a worst shade of pink.

I think it looks so bad because game consoles should not be in pink. It just looks unusual. I'm pretty sure the DS Lite won't look any better in it's pink incarnation.

angelsson

Hmm...that kinda pink sucks. I like the tone of the pink GBmicro.

On the other hand I wouldn´t buy a pink console anyway.

It's really, really ugly. Maybe if (1) the shade of pink were stronger, (2) the buttons were clear and (3) the logos and symbols were painted in white it would look slightly better. Maybe. (black psp is still the best one)

Propagandhim said:
I think it looks so bad because game consoles should not be in pink. It just looks unusual. I'm pretty sure the DS Lite won't look any better in it's pink incarnation.
No, it looks nasty because it's so dark pink. It looks like bubble gum or something. Not classy at all, rather kitschy.
The Pink DS Lite will have a lighter shade of pink, which makes it nicer (not necessarily beautiful :)).

Edit: I withdraw my words. The Pink DS Lite looks nasty too. I thought it would look more like the Pink DS Phat, which looks nice.

mollipen

F**k the haters - looks awesome. Would look far better if the buttons and d-pad where white, though.

I really need to pink technology page that I keep telling myself that I'm going to get put up put up. Pink tech FTW.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Nebur said:
New psp P!nk add images ;)

So hot! xD

I could throw a ribbon on a bottle of Pepto Dismal, and that wouldn't make it look any better. The pink PS2 is hot, this on the far side of the opposite end of the spectrum.

Pimpwerx

Pink is ugly, but is there any chance that color will be released as a shell or something? I think it would make a nice Xmas gift for my girl. And there's no way in hell I'm buying her a new one when I don't even have one of my own. PEACE.

Top Bottom