• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ACE COMBAT: X-SOD (PSP): New Trailer:

Matix

-(Source: *Famitsu*)-

ACE COMBAT: X-SOD (PSP): New Trailer:
http://www.famitsu.com/fwtv/asx/news/060825_acex.asx

h-104_58856_400gripenc01.jpg.jpg

h-104_58856_400rafalem02.jpg.jpg

That looked awesome!!

Namco again bringing their A game to PSP after Tekken. Namco are masters of the PSP.

They even brought back the presentation story telling style of Ace Combat 4!! Freakin' awesome!

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Sweet.

I must say my heart dropped a bit when I read "Ace Combat" I don't know why but I immediately thought "PS3 AC!!" and my hype almost went through the roof, I then read the rest of the title and died a little inside.

EGM92

I came I saw... I need a new screen for my PSP, I don't think these stains will be coming out!

I can't wait to get this, when's the release date? US release?

frAntic_Frog said:
other than the cutscenes/viginettes, almost all of the flying sequences were ingame. its always been like that for all AC games

Some of the flying formations etc. looked like they might have been from a rendered intro.

ram

yesterday i beat the developers of ace combat x and ace combat zero in 4player dogfight at games convention. the multiplayer (ad-hoc only) is ****ing huge! i cant wait for the final game (were you can build your own aircraft!). the game will be also release in all terretories at the same time.

ram said:
yesterday i beat the developers of ace combat x and ace combat zero in 4player dogfight at games convention. the multiplayer (ad-hoc only) is ****ing huge! i cant wit to the the final game (were you can build your own aircraft!). the game will be also release in all terretories at the same time.

You can build your own aircraft?!

Sweet!!

P.S. For the love of god Namco, why do you not seem to have infastucture support for your games?! Kickass titles like Ridge Racers, Tekken: DA, and now Ace Combat is just begging for it! Come on!!

EGM92

LiveFromKyoto said:
Some of the flying formations etc. looked like they might have been from a rendered intro.

Some of the scenes are cutscenes within the game engine, ACE Team has always done it like that, the game is pretty awesome in gameplay with HUD. IGN has some good videos.

ram

HomerSimpson-Man said:
You can build your own aircraft?!

Sweet!!

yes, but you have to collect parts first. i couldnt try the editor (time was really short), but there are five categories of parts, like wings etc. you can also create your own pattern. and the game is running on 60fps with very short loading time.

also you can use the aircarft in multiplayermode and singleplayer campaing.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I just peed in my pants! AC4 looking cut scenes... but the strange thing is... I thought this took place in a completely new area(world, etc.)... yet I saw a reference to Osea which is the AC5 world....

lol at Santa. I'm kinda burned out on AC, even if this one looks good it looks just like all the others. Hopefully they'll be something different about it to hook me. Also, is yaw in the game?

Top Bottom