• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei IV Final soundtrack to be released on Feb. 24

L~A

Atlus just announced it a few minutes ago (well technically it was during the livestream earlier this month, but they didn't give any details back then).

Soundtrack for Shin Megami Tensei IV Final is out on February 24th in Japan.

- 2 discs
- 35 tracks (including the special arrange track from the livestream, according to the official Twitter account)
- 3 241 Yen + taxes

CW-qaDqU0AEYohD.jpg:orig

Source

(Bit disappointed by the cover, compared to the one for SMTIV...)

Thoraxes

kuroneko0509 told me about this earlier this morning. I'm pumped as fuck to buy this.

GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doesn't hold a candle to the cover of the original's

y61OgYA.jpg

Oh hey, that's my desk and keyboard in that pic :D

The other really nice thing about it, is that it was the same exact height as the US SMTIV Launch edition too, so they go together really nicely on a shelf.

Bladenic

Is this the final soundtrack or there will be more final soundtrack?

Wondering this too. 35 tracks sounds pretty small. Either it's just a small soundtrack, not a full OST, or they're gonna reuse lotsa tracks from SMT4 (which wouldn't be the worst possible thing really).

Thoraxes

Wondering this too. 35 tracks sounds pretty small. Either it's just a small soundtrack, not a full OST, or they're gonna reuse lotsa tracks from SMT4 (which wouldn't be the worst possible thing really).

There's been definite refuge from IV based on some of the stuff heard in footage.

Still, a 2-disc soundtrack is no joke, especially with the durations of it.

Top Bottom