• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 statues announced by Dark Horse

GavinUK86

http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/2243/toy-fair-2016-wild-hunt-witcher-collectibles-ends

Dark Horse Deluxe, in partnership with CD Projekt RED, is proud to announce a high-end product line based on The Witcher debuting in fall 2016. The products derived from the series will span a large range, including statues, busts, and action figures; prop and jewelry replicas; and barware, stationery, and other collectibles. This exciting new line of products debuts with a stunning set of figures.

The first Witcher figures to be released are Geralt, Triss, and Ciri, followed by Yennefer and the Wild Hunt King, Eredin. Each will be designed to the character’s likeness, custom painted, and displayed in deluxe window box packaging with a suggested retail price of $29.99.

untitledaxouk.jpg

UPDATE - PICS OF THE OTHER STATUES FROM NYTF

UPDATE 2 - ALSO ANNOUNCED AT NYTF A DARK HORSE/JINX GERALT VINYL FIGURE

geralt.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/15/new-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-vinyl-figure-announced?abthid=56c1f0295ca7a1ca5d000011

GavinUK86

injurai

Banned
Looking at his head I thought it was a poorly rendered 3D model, until I scrolled down to see the realistic looking base that the statue is sat upon.

eloxx

doesn't look very good, especially for being deluxe. get them on hot toys level and i would buy one for $300.

Daingurse

It looks okay, but the price is decent and I love Geralt. May consider it, really been getting into statues and figures.

doesn't look very good, especially for being deluxe. get them on hot toys level and i would buy one for $300.

Really wish I could afford/justify Hot Toys lol. They look so good.

KorrZ

Face looks really off and that's one odd pose choice for a statue. Can't say I'm really digging that at all.

Flipyap

What a strange, stiff pose. They could at least hang something on that trophy hook to offset the awkwardness.

I'd be interested in getting a Kid Ciri doll action figure if they made one, but there's no way that's going to happen.

That pose makes no sense; Geralt draws his sword over his shoulder in the game, he doesn't rotate the scabbard under his armpit.

Other than that, I think it's pretty good for $30. It's not on the level of Hot Toys, but it also costs 80% less, so whatever.

- J - D -

$30?

High chance the final figurines might not even be a step above the trash hummel packed in with the game's collector edition. Unless they're like 5 inches tall.

Majestad

Banned
$30?

High chance the final figurines might not even be a step above the trash hummel packed in with the game's collector edition. Unless they're like 5 inches tall.

The CE statue is fantastic, except for Geralt's face. The Griffin looks fucking awesome, and the detail in the whole thing is pretty good, considering it was a not-so-expensive item. I don't know what are your expectations for figurines that price.

KyleCross

Awesome! Had no idea Dark Horse did figures and crap.

$30? Just how big are these...? Something tells me that this level of quality and nicheness at that price means they're going to be like 5 inches tall. Also dunno what others are saying about his face, the promo shot looks spot on to Geralt to me. Course, the actual retail versions may spell a different tale...

JBwB

The Geralt and Ciri statues are the ones I'm looking to buy.

I'm curious to know how tall the statues are going to be.

Top Bottom