• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 statues announced by Dark Horse

Mivey

untitledeqruu.jpg
Maybe they went for a crucifix motive? I heard it's all the rage these days.

The faces are pretty poor quality. Geralt looks like his skin is a mask but the bodies are nice. Though for $30 they look decent.

pantsmith

Just saw them in person at Toyfair in NYC, and theyre pretty fantastic given the price point. Real nice quality to them.

Fbh

I'm not that much into buying figures.

But for $30 those look pretty good. Might get Gerald or Ciri

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
The thumbnails look great... then I blew the pictures up. The faces are definitely weird and that's a deal breaker. Triss is the only one that is passable. Ciri looks like an old lady.

KyleCross

Just saw them in person at Toyfair in NYC, and theyre pretty fantastic given the price point. Real nice quality to them.

How big would you say they are? I've heard at some places they're 6 inches, which is a bit disappointing. At the very least, I hope that size isn't counting the stand.

Also, wish they used a different pose for Triss. It just looks funky without the magic.

shandy706

Ciri looks good. I'll buy it.

Eredin looks nice. I'll buy it.

Geralt looks...ehhh. Maybe

Yen looks bad, her face and Geralts look off. Don't think I'll get it.

Triss looks good. I'll buy it.

So probably 3 for sure if they're only $30. I may get Geralt as my 4th...he's sort of the main character I guess, lol.

LifEndz

Damn...Ciri and Eredin look great, but I can't buy Ciri and not get Geralt, and if I buy Geralt I have to get Tris and Yen....god damnit.

Top Bottom