• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Screen Shot Thread (56k no)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Chocobo's Dungeon: Toki-Wasure no Meikyuu

t_132.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

146.jpg

147.jpg

148.jpg

149.jpg

Lobster

Banned
indianapolis-500-legends-20071207060247038.jpg

indianapolis-500-legends-20071207060251022.jpg

indianapolis-500-legends-20071207060252491.jpg

I think it looks decent. They're not bullshots so they show jaggies. This game actually made a pretty significant leap from its old build.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Samurai Warriors: Katana

Bad, but AWESOME. This could be like the EXCITE of the FPSword genre! I like the one screen where it says DASH! and you have to pump the 'mote/chuck as fast a possible. This could be freakin amazing, textures be damned!

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

gimz

we love golf looks like a mixture with Mina no golf, and Mario Golf... is it out in Japan yet? how did it do?

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Arde5643 said:
You remind me of trolls way back then too.

I'm surprised you even still use the same lines back then.

Oh, look... someone who only posts about Nintendo games is calling someone else a fanboy. How cute. And I hope English isn't your first language, junior.

Threi

notag
ok guys i know those samurai warriors screenshots pissed everyone off but no need to take it out on each other.

spread the love people

Meesh

Can anyone give me the low down on One Chanbara R? I saw the vids and was wondering if it's a worthy purchase.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Threi said:
ok guys i know those samurai warriors screenshots pissed everyone off but no need to take it out on each other.

spread the love people

The Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series have never been graphical showcases on any console. Their very nature pretty much guarantees that. (except Dynasty Warriors 1, which was one-on-one)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
TAJ said:
Oh, look... someone who only posts about Nintendo games is calling someone else a fanboy. How cute. And I hope English isn't your first language, junior.
Hey, at least if he's posting about only Nintendo games that means he isn't trolling other consoles, give him a break. I've only really posted about Nintendo stuff so far because I don't have quite enough money for a 360 yet. I feel like I shouldn't comment on a game unless I can actually play it.

Arde5643

TAJ said:
You're really trying to derail this thread, aren't you?

Check the thread title first before trying to make anymore reply, please.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
ElFly said:
Indianapolis Legends looks better than in the original screenshots.

Interest++

yeah, i noticed that too. before it was like a 1st attempt at a racer but now it's ok. i still wish the game was not about oval racing though - can't stand that.

Evilink said:
Family Skii looks a'ight. Too bad there's no Mii useage there...Those Wii love Golf courses look sweet :)

I just wonder how good the WiiFit Balance Board integration will be - Family Ski is the first third-party to support it, and it could actually make the game awesome to play if done right, considering that the WiiFit skiing minigames were supposedly fun.

And I wonder if Namco will advertise this game.

Lobster

Banned
blu said:
yeah, i noticed that too. before it was like a 1st attempt at a racer but now it's ok. i still wish the game was not about oval racing though - can't stand that.

Oval Racing is right down my alley. I'll probably buy it.

Family Ski looks good but god they should take out the trees..They look so out of place and don't even look like theyre stuck to the roots..

EDarkness

Evilink said:
Can anyone give me the low down on One Chanbara R? I saw the vids and was wondering if it's a worthy purchase.

Not sure. I heard the 360 version was pretty bad, but I'm gonna buy a Japanese Wii specifically for this game. Heh, hard to resist scantly clad babes with swords and blood splattering all over the place. I doubt it'll be a good game, too. Heh, heh.

Top Bottom