• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption coming in 2017 according to Dev

http://gamerant.com/red-dead-redemption-2-release-date-337/

Rumor-

If a new batch of rumors are to be believed, Take-Two is planning to unveil Red Dead Redemption 2 at this year’s E3 event, with the game scheduled to release at some point in fall 2017.

These new Red Dead Redemption 2 rumors stem from an anonymous e-mail received by website Frag Hero. The e-mail claims that an ex-Rockstar Games employee gave them this information about Red Dead Redemption 2, and it reveals more than just the game’s planned release window.

According to the e-mail received by Frag Hero, Red Dead Redemption 2 has been in development for over four years and will be released under the title Red Dead Redemption 2: Legends of the West. According to the tipster, Red Dead Redemption 2: Legends of the West will feature more than one playable character like Grand Theft Auto 5, and will reportedly boast a far larger open world than the one found in the original game.

Maniel

Banned
hfd6b41.jpg

TimmiT

These new Red Dead Redemption 2 rumors stem from an anonymous e-mail received by website Frag Hero.
However, even though we have no way to confirm this supposed information about Red Dead Redemption 2
It is to be noted that Fraghero cannot independently verify any of this information and all of it should be taken with a grain of salt.

lol

Lol "anonymous source"

I doubt gamerrant would be the first website an ex Rockstar employee would go to leak something like this.

If I were a Rockstar employee and I wanted to anonymously leak info that would certainly cost me my job and likely my career, it would be with an email to Frag Hero.

kenta

Has no PEINS
"Red Dead Redemption 2: Legends of the West" does not sound like a game title that Rockstar would come up with

That site seems shady. Seems like they're just looking for clicks. I totally think we'll get a Red Dead seqeul eventually but nothing about this specific "leak" seems true.

Carl

anonymous e-mail received by website Frag Hero. The e-mail claims that an ex-Rockstar Games employee gave them this information about Red Dead Redemption 2,

Seems like a legit source.

Akoi

I want to believe... But something tells me to not keep my hopes up... I guess we will see if it's true.

Trago

Well, Take-Two is gonna be at E3....

The remaster news would be great, especially if there's a PC version finally.

DangerMan

Banned
Red Dead PS4 better happen by end 2017 or I'll be mad or not care because end of 2017 is so far away that I'll probably not have any interest anymore. GTAV PC has been out for over a year so rockstar is probably actually pretty far along with Red Dead 2017

Top Bottom