• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III [Import OT] Kindle the fire, one last time

Are the servers offline right now?
Can not log into the game.

Got the game yesterday. Bloodborne was the first souls game i loved and finished.
Dark Souls 3 is also great, but it seems less polished than Bloodborne so far. The framerate is a little more choppy and i also have some heavy texture pop ins sometimes.

But the game is still crazy good fun and very addictive.

Edit:
Oh damn, this is the import thread. Sorry.

I'm finally getting around to playing this game. It's good so far. Coming to this as a souls veteran(I've played and finished all the souls games) it feels a bit easier. Are their not as many bosses in this game? I played for about 8 hours today and only fought 4.

Spoilers for Dark Souls 3 location:
I am in the big castle with the two giants at the bottom level

Gbraga

I'm finally getting around to playing this game. It's good so far. Coming to this as a souls veteran(I've played and finished all the souls games) it feels a bit easier. Are their not as many bosses in this game? I played for about 8 hours today and only fought 4. I am trying to throurughly explore everything, but even still, I keep expecting more boss fights.

Spoilers for Dark Souls 3 location:
I am in the big castle with the two giants at the bottom level

You're still very very early, don't worry about it.

Top Bottom