• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita update 3.60 is availble now

L.O.R.D

OK9LkVd.jpg

Dunno what they added this time,maybe just store interface or to synce with the new ps4 update?
Or more stability? Because there is no known exploit on 3.57.

Ludens

Banned
Does the Vita boot after the update? Maybe 3.60 is final nail in the coffin, an update to disable the power on button.

data

I've always hated updating my Vita since downloading these updates takes a while and I fear it'll cause burn in.

ChrisD

Not updating after the cluster* that happened a while back. I'd like to play my new game without losing battery at a ridiculous rate.

Lemme' know when it's safe, Internet.

WITHE1982

Where is Netflix in Europe? Where is the Twitch.tv app?

LOL! Netflix is never going to happen in EU. I've asked plenty of times on various forums and Netflix support say it's Sony and Sony say it's down to Netflix. Such a shame as it's set up perfectly for me to watch stuff on the go.

Saoshyant

Aside from Japan Studio and maybe Killzone Mercenary, it was never really there to begin with.

I know many aren't keeping in mind the many studios Sony keeps closing down, even big ones like former Psygnosis/Sony Liverpool, but the latter did a kickass Wipeout game on this thing and it shouldn't be forgotten this easily.

VHBL is still working on 3.60 if anyone care about epsp stuff.

I wonder what they did then, considering nothing obvious seems to have been removed (or added) and the homebrew stuff seems to be working.

MQX

Does it fix the PSN Store and battery issue?

Or is it already fixed? I haven't updated my Vita because of these issues a couple months ago :/

I know many aren't keeping in mind the many studios Sony keeps closing down, even big ones like former Psygnosis/Sony Liverpool, but the latter did a kickass Wipeout game on this thing and it shouldn't be forgotten this easily.

Yeah Wipeout was pretty great, and I like that they also included the PS3 campaigns free of charge for people who owned them on PS3, but the long load times and low frame rate made it feel inferior to its PS3 big brother and that's honestly a problem that's always plagued Sony's western first party handheld games.

But Wipeout was definitely one of Sony's better western Vita efforts, for sure. Much better than Resistance, Uncharted and that Zipper game (RIP)

Aww I actually used the Skype app a ton back when I was still in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend. But we live together now so I haven't used it in a long time. Still, I feel obliged to pour one out for that poor little app...

heringer

Guys, I have a confession to make... I bought a Vita last week and I... I... I love it!

Now I have to go through the stages of grief until I finally reach the sweet release of acceptance.

Guys, I have a confession to make... I bought a Vita last week and I... I... I love it!

Now I have to go through the stages of grief until I finally reach the sweet release of acceptance.

Congratulations on purchasing The Dreamcast of Handhelds(TM)

I say that in the most endearing way possible.

People like you is what's keeping the Vita alive

Truly the best handheld that never had a chance

Top Bottom