• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Official Teaser Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks more interesting than TFA already. New looking locations old looking locations. I hope they don't pander to old fans too much with the latter and give us new stuff.

rezuth

This makes me so fucking happy that we finally have a real Star Wars universe which talented people can play with.

Hollllleeee Hell. As a HUGE fan of the Empire and the OT, wow. Easily more anticipated for me than Episode VIII (not that I'm not looking forward to that...).

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
That was damn good. The casting looks great!

Busty

Banned
It already looks more inventive and epic than Force Awakens. I'm 100% in.

Though I'm curious to see what audiences think of a Star Wars film that's set before even A New Hope never mind Force Awakens.

Montresor

That did absolutely nothing for me. I guess it doesn't help I thought A New Hope and The Force Awakens were dreadfully boring and the only Star Wars I really really like is The Phantom Menace.

I love science fiction movies and especially space travel movies but I just can't get excited for Star Wars.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
12pDEWN.gif

NightOnyx

So awesome! Everything looks so great. I love the costumes, they especially the military guy with the cape. Oh and the music, so damn good! Yeah, I'm crazy hyped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom