• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wada Kouji (singer of many Digimon OP and inserts and Transformers) passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
tumblr_inline_n3n3e4tN8r1r75hji.gif

vareon

He's a legend even among non Digimon fans like me because Butterfly is just so damn good. RIP and thanks for all the memories.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Never who did the OPs, but I loved his stuff, then.

He did all of the OPs from Adventure to Frontier. He then did the second opening of Savers (I personally prefer the first one though, Going Gou-ing My Soul). In Xros Wars he didn't do any opening, but he did 5 insert songs.

Verelios

Damn. And he was so hyped about singing Butterfly for Tri, but ya'll fans just had to go shit on the new rendition.

R.I.P

Toad.T

Banned
...shit man.

My condolences to his friends, family and coworkers.

I... i'm just at a loss for words right now.

Profound sadness, hard to believe the remade Butterfly is his last work. :(

Thank you for your work in shaping my childhood and you will be remembered.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Oh fuck. His Digimon songs are absolutely legendary. Biggest Dreamer still blows my mind to this very day.

RIP, and thank you!

I-hate-u

My condolences to his family. He songs were an integral part of my childhood growing up. I will never forgot the joy and emotions this man speed spurred in me with his music.

Rayis

My god no ;A; he had an amazing voice, Rest in Peace Kouji-San, I will loop Bokura no Digital World all day long in his honor.

I'm not a Digimon fan but i'm sad because he was one of the first japanese artist who came to my country (Chile), he is part of history here.

RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom