• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People on the internet lash out at 50 Cent for video mocking airport janitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZYqW-t7oTY

http://www.khou.com/entertainment/i...t-for-video-mocking-airport-janitor/164365395

But at least one Instagram user claims to know the young man in the video and says he’s not high and actually suffers from social disabilities.

"I went to school with him. His name is ..... He has extreme social disabilities just to let you know. He has a hard enough time getting through life without jackasses like you making fun of him. I hope you feel good about yourself. You just lost a huge fan. 50 needs to apologize,” worte 1musicinfinity5.

I feel bad for the dude, he looks like he's just trying to do his job quietly. I mean not only are you being confronted, and being told you're high, but you're also being showcased to millions of people doing a job that a lot of people would rather not be shown doing. (I used to be a janitor, and I would hate telling people)

Anyone think he can sue? I would like to see 50 cent lose some money for doing this.

He's planning to do that:

Andrew himself has commented on his own Instagram page, thanking those who have sent him messages of support and promising his supporters that he plans to take the matter to court.
‘Thanks everyone I’m keeping my head up,’ he wrote, later adding: ‘Thanks everyone for the support and I do plan to go to court about it.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/02/50-cen...#ixzz47W9GOjHa

http://news.hiphopearly.com/effen-vodka-is-not-happy-with-50-cents/

“EFFEN is a brand that considers social responsibility the highest of priorities, and 50 Cent’s recent actions are in no way representative of EFFEN Vodka or our brand values,” EFFEN said in a statement. “We are taking this situation extremely seriously and have communicated our profound disappointment to 50 Cent directly.”

loudbill

What the hell. Why did he think this was a good idea? I grew up on 50 cent, but i will probably never check out any new music he makes.

This reminds me of that Leafy video on YouTube that made the rounds a couple weeks ago on the gaming side.

These bullies think it's okay to make fun of someone if they are dorky or weird or "high" but then it turns out they have lifelong disabilities. Neat.

studyguy

Meanwhile like last week when he met his supposed third son for the first time ever and clowned on the poor kid.

wp-1461474522013.png

Following the dude on social media is always a rollercoaster of fuckery.

Ray Wonder

Meanwhile like last week when he met his supposed third son for the first time ever and clowned on the poor kid.

One of the only celebs I follow on instagram, because he is genuinely entertaining. I still will follow him, and I think he's a dick. I just hope he loses some money, and apologizes.

Busty

Banned
I'm shocked.

50 Cent is such a solid rock of morales and human decency in my life that this action is probably the result of him ingesting some seafood that interrupted the area of his brain that regulates judgement.

..., shocked I tells you.

50 Cent is so hard up for validation that he has to bully a janitor. That's what happens when you try to compete with Kanye for album sales.

DOWN

Banned
? How could you not consider that the guy might have a disability? Even if that's not the case and 50 is right, you can't be totally sure just by looking at him and shouldn't mock him.

? How could you not consider that the guy might have a disability? Even if that's not the case and 50 is right, you can't be totally sure just by looking at him and shouldn't mock him.

The kind of person who is a millionaire that harasses a janitor is probably also the kind of person that would make fun of someone with a disability.

50 cent being a dumb shit either makes him look funny or a dick. Think there will be enough vocal backlash that he will do some action to save face.

Not cool of him, but the way you were making it sound I thought it would be like a solid 5 minutes of shitting on some dude. It was like, 10 seconds long.

Ray Wonder

Not cool of him, but the way you were making it sound I thought it would be like a solid 5 minutes of shitting on some dude. It was like, 10 seconds long.

The footage is only that long, I don't know how long he did it for.

Kreed

A proud papa of three? 50 Cent claimed on Sunday, April 24, that he has a third son he didn't know about, but his rep tells Us Weekly that the announcement is not what it appears to be.

The hip-hop mogul, 40, took to Instagram this weekend to share his supposed paternity news. "My life is full of surprises. This little guy is my son DAVIAN," he captioned a pic of himself standing next to a young boy with a tear-stained face. "He started crying, I was thinking why you crying i gotta pay for this s--t. LMAO."

50's rep, however, tells Us Weekly that Davian is not actually the rapper's child. Nevertheless, the rapper continued to troll his followers and various outlets on Sunday night.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ird-son-at-a-fan-event-but-is-it-true-w204071

rdytoroll

50 Cent is a great artist, but this is really disgusting. Mocking a person for allegedly being high, who works a job that's not really appreciated by a lot of people. Just made me sad and angry at the same time when I first saw this

I feel really bad for the guy in the video, 50 Cent was a fucking cunt, however........

wp-1461474522013.png

I can't stop laughing at this.

Galang

Banned
Disability or not what an ass. Even if he thought this guy wasn't doing his job why take a video of him and put him on blast?

what a pointlessly cruel thing to do. has he literally never come across someone with a disability? furthermore why even bother someone just trying to do their job?

ThisGuy

I lost it. 50 cent is a funny dude. Too bad he got burned on this one. Not cool.

He's just a complete piece of shit.

Top to bottom, he's a sellout and a fake.

I feel bad for his son that he's got such a horrible person as a father.

E92 M3

He's just a complete piece of shit.

Top to bottom, he's a sellout and a fake.

I feel bad for his son that he's got such a horrible person as a father.

Feel bad? Kid will have everything he wants; I assure you there is nothing to feel bad about.

Also, "sellout" is a dumb term.

stn

As much as I enjoyed his music when I was a kid, what do you expect from a former drug dealer and low-life gangster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom