• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 available for Preorder/Preload on XB1

jbug617

Banned
xos0v90.jpg

7.22 GB download

speedomodel

Was so hyped for this game, but sort of lost track of it with all the delays.

Will most likely grab it, need to watch some gameplay and see how it turned out.

khaaan

YOU GUYS DIDN'T BELIEVE! I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT WAS FINALLY HAPPENING.

I went for the Vita version :(

chrono01

I wonder when I'll receive the rest of my Kickstarter items. I'm beginning to think they forgot, and opted to burn all of the signed sketches.

As for my excitement for the game, tepid would be an understatement. I'll still play it, since I have a digital copy (or copies, considering I chose the USB retro drives since, at the time, Concept said no physical copies would be made and this would be the closest I'd get to having a physical version...how wrong I was...), but I'm not on the edge of my seat waiting to play. All of the constant delays, not to mention the game not looking as nice as I expected it to (especially for the amount of money they received), did quite the number (pun slightly intended) on my patience.

To this day, I never remember receiving my email from them, asking what console I wanted my kickstarter copy on. I remember them sending an email back in late 2015 stating that they would email it out again to everyone since the console world has changed so much since the original release, but never got that one either...did anyone receive this email either time?

chrono01

To this day, I never remember receiving my email from them, asking what console I wanted my kickstarter copy on. I remember them sending an email back in late 2015 stating that they would email it out again to everyone since the console world has changed so much since the original release, but never got that one either...did anyone receive this email either time?
I believe I received mine a long time ago and chose my console, but honestly...it's been so long I can't remember for sure. I hope they send out another batch of surveys, as there are likely many in our situation, as well as those who might no longer own the console they originally backed for.

I believe I received mine a long time ago and chose my console, but honestly...it's been so long I can't remember for sure. I hope they send out another batch of surveys, as there are likely many in our situation, as well as those who might no longer own the console they originally backed for.

I just looked through my email, and I got the kickstarter update claiming they were sending the console surveys out via Survey Monkey, but I also looked and never received the survey email...this has been a disastrous kickstarter campaign.

chrono01

I just looked through my email, and I got the kickstarter update claiming they were sending the console surveys out via Survey Monkey, but I also looked and never received the survey email...this has been a disastrous kickstarter campaign.
It's been a mess. :/

If I did fill out the survey (I can't even recall 100% if I did or not), I'm not even sure if I chose the correct platform. It's been so long since the emails supposedly went out. It wouldn't surprise me if we all get default/Steam codes, and not console ones.

Zedox

I'll wait until after it's out before I buy it. I'm still disappointed that the game didn't look like that first picture.

Wait, so backers didn't even buy it at a discount?

Then what was the point of the kickstarter?

That's not how Kickstarter works in general. Backer discount is a common thing but not universal.

"The point of it" is supposed to be paying for development of a thing, game that wouldn't be made otherwise. Obviously it's hard to judge whether any project in particular would REALLY not be made otherwise.

Yeah...never backing a game on KS again. I have no idea what console I even chose and figure I'll never get the rest of the stuff at my backer tier. $60.84 well wasted...but at least I can say I tried.

Top Bottom