• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Name Xbox Scorpio

FairFight

Banned
XBox DOA?

It's going to take much more than a fancy rebranding to fix the weak sales numbers.
I went PS4 this gem because it was more powerful. I played 360 primarily last gen. I currently have all the consoles but use the Xbox one primarily for exclusives. If 'scorpio' is more powerful than ps neo than I'll be back. I'm sure I won't be alone.

On second thought Xbox Scorpio sounds cool. We all love codenames. Remember when Kinect was Project Natal, Vita was NGP, PS4 was Orbis and Xbox One was Durango.

I wonder who'll be the first console manufacturer will use the actual code name as the name of the box or handheld?

The Xbox was a bit like that, wasn't it? Was called something like Direct X Box?

Xbox Phil Spencer Is Our Lord And Saviour, or Xbox PSIOLAS.

Or Xbox 10 so the 10TF boasting is already in its name. Also Windows 10.

It should be either:

Xbox 2: This time it's personal!!!

or

Xbox 1er....followed by Xbox 1est

Personally, I would just stick to Microsoft numbering scheme. XP, 7, Vista, 8, 8.1, 10 and Xbox, 360, 1, 2496.

Phatcorns

xs-6maooGg2VHvHsIm0e2bMKbPzs7JhaX-cNWZkEFVb_7-d4gbT7e1lDEBwyuqYjSdcQ8fJT=s630-fcrop64=1,00000d44ffffce0b

Ydelnae

XBOX Green or XBOX White, I have a feeling they'll name it after a color so they get out of the way of numerical iterations.

Xbox Two
Keep it simple.
You're gonna confuse the shit out of the casual masses and the console is going to fail like the Wii U.

I still find people who think the Wii U is just a wii with a new controller.

Top Bottom