• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole E3 Trailer (PC/XB1/PS4, December 2016)

N° 2048

Screen-Shot-2016-06-13-at-4.34.50-PM-copy.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I thought as a total package Stick of Truth was kind of remarkable, combat was terrible but it was such a novel and well made game that I could forgive that.

So long as they fix the combat if they give me a similar game length and scope ill be fucking happy.

Mastamind

I thought as a total package Stick of Truth was kind of remarkable, combat was terrible but it was such a novel and well made game that I could forgive that.

Old school turn based combat was the best part. Well the south park humor was the best part, but the combat was still awesome.

Preorder for Towelie.

You know, it's weird that the two games I've liked the most recently from Ubisoft have both been old school turn based RPGs. South Park and Child Of Light.
Strange.

Looked really funny! Has the gameplay style been confirmed at all, or is it the same as Stick of Truth?

I never did finish SoT. The performance issues really hampered the experience from me on the PS3. I would have double dipped on the PS4 for a version without loading times and frame drops/screen tearing.

zeitgeist

I loved the first one so much so I can't wait for this.

Too bad they are doing another Cartman Figure for the Special Edition though. Mysterion would have bee cooler.

Vuapol

Best Showing of E3 so far for me (with Battlefield 1 right behind). I was losing my shit the whole time. Thank god it made 2016.

Looked really funny! Has the gameplay style been confirmed at all, or is it the same as Stick of Truth?

I never did finish SoT. The performance issues really hampered the experience from me on the PS3. I would have double dipped on the PS4 for a version without loading times and frame drops/screen tearing.
try and find the rest of the presentation for the game. They showed a ton before this trailer

Stuart444

What do we know about the gameplay at this point?

Some stuff shown: Grid Based gameplay offering more freedom of movement rather than the fixed positions in the original. Farts can alter turn orders because they are that powerful. You can hide behind objects, etc.

Someone will post the vid of the gameplay I'm sure.

I almost never get hyped, and I was going to buy this Day 1 without even looking at anything about it, but that presentation made me pretty damn happy.

UberTag

This might well be the RPG of the year (provided you ignore Dark Souls III).
Persona 5 is delayed, FFXV is... well, you saw that demo, nobody plays Kiseki games (sadly), Skyrim is a remaster.

Am I forgetting anything? I don't think so.

Vuapol

Supercraig x Wondertweek (Japanese Market)
Professor Chaos live at Coachella
Final COON and Friends Movie (Intro a Chick)

Holy shit, I'm rolling.

Osahi

I genuinly laughed out loud. Never played the original so i will pick up the PS4 remake (see if i can get into that preorder program)

Top Bottom