• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3: Steep Trailer (PC/PS4/XB1, December 2016)

Raylan

Banned
Steep Trailer: Announcement

Steep Gameplay Walkthrough: World Premiere

Defy and master the world’s most epic mountains on skis, wingsuit, snowboard, and in paraglide. Go solo or drop in side by side with other players. Record and share the most insane stunts ever captured. Dare your friends to try out your custom lines, then challenge the world to beat your best tricks and relive your most epic wipeouts. The mountain is yours to explore. So strap in, suit up, and drop in.

Coffinhal

That's not what I expected but why not.

Basically it's an open-world/mountain multi-player friendly with a SSX vibe.

fabprems

lol, that was so weir to watch the 7 minutes gameplay footage and then have Yves Guillemot on another part of my screen announce this game with the trailer !
GAF > internet

Arulan

mCi8A.gif

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
This looks good. Somehow I think this could have been a better game to use also for VR than the other two they choose.

KiraXD

ehhh this is their final showpiece? kinda disappointing tbh. (as a snowboarder/surfer myself it does nothing for me)

Effect

The sound design for this is to good. The sound and crunch of these crashes during the demo are horrible. These are the sounds of people dying.

going what i saw, but the SSX fanboy in me would like to see a little less realism and more "fun" for the tricks

definitely keeping an eye out for this though

Dr.Acula

Banned
Haha, that wingsuiter hitting the church bell.

Looks like there are gonna be some hilarious vids coming out of this.

BTM

Hell yes. Since we're not getting a new SSX anytime soon, hopefully this can fill my winter sports void.

Top Bottom