• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's time to make people laugh - post funny stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

So its Wednesday and some people may need some help getting over the hump and into the weekend, so post funny stuff so we can have a good laugh.

Widfara

Banned
638329_170x170.jpg

bimet

Some oldies:
santa_sucks.jpg

l33tcereal1wv.jpg

baddesign.jpg

moses.jpg

_News_Photo_image_large_2478.jpg

frodoandsam6zz.gif

I know those are older than dirt but remember that not everyone has lived on the internets since you ;)

A nice story:
"A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants. 'Well,' he said, 'I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's 'the' night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack.' The young man makes his purchase and leaves. Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying with his head down for several minutes after everyone starts eating. The girl leans over and says, 'You never told me that you were such a religious person.' He leans over to her and says, 'You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

Oh and
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2238584233684613218
http://www.croqaudile.com/index.php?article_id=9624
Sorry GAF virgins :(

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope the next evolution of the internet contains something that has youtube thumnail windows for internet forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom