• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZOE2 (reprint) was $19.99 from konami.com AND IT SOLD OUT (BUY THIS GAME MORANS)

Dahbomb

If you guys don't buy this game then you are part of the problem and not the solution. I would say the same thing for Okami but that has been said multiple times already.

Mejilan said:
Nah, it sucked the first time I bought it.
I wished I had a witty response to this with a gif and everything but I will just say that we beg to differ and ZOE2 ownz. There is no such thing as having too many ZOE2 copies...

YES WIN THANK YOU.

I was so mad at myself for putting it back on the shelf back during the first CC sale, because it wasn't on my copy of the list. Then the person (who otherwise helped me out looking for some other things) picked it up. I haven't seen it new for a decent price since.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
so.. how about that PAL version? Konami didn't wanna reprint that one as well?

I sure hope so, since my tv is really picky with 50 vs 60 hz.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
dillenger said:
The 1000+ orbital frame war near the end was incredible.

Truly an amazing game

ADA: "Multiple enemies heading your direction"

*looks at radar screen*

Literally a wave of enemy dots moving towards your position

JUST ****ING WOW

Trakdown

My roommate just checked this out, it's a hell of a good game (especially on a decent home sound system).

Off Topic: Is ZOE1 worth getting? They've got it at my Gamestop for like $5.00.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Trakdown said:
My roommate just checked this out, it's a hell of a good game (especially on a decent home sound system).

Off Topic: Is ZOE1 worth getting? They've got it at my Gamestop for like $5.00.

No, fuk ZOE1

Even if you hate ZOE1, get ZOE2 anyway because it's like 500000 times better

But for $5, I guess it's worth getting it just for collection I guess

Tony HoTT

Banned
Y2Kevbug11 said:
Whoa, 4 in the cart here too. wtf.
yeah i tried buying it and the info was all filled out already! Some Chinese name! So then I logged out and now it keeps adding crazy quantities. I don't trust putting my info in this site right now.

But But... I Sold My PS2! I could get it and play on my friends PS2, but is it that good? What makes it so special? Convince me
indax4.gif

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
I went through hell to buy this game......(a used copy of ZOE2)....

And I ended up not liking it. The story and the art style sucked.....I'm really not into anime, and I couldn't dig the story. Especially with names like Jehuty....

Which made me somewhat angry. I really wanted to like the game because albeit, it's not fun for me, but it looks so awesome!!! Those particle effects make me cry!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ScissorHands said:
But But... I Sold My PS2! I could get it and play on my friends PS2, but is it that good? What makes it so special? Convince me
indax4.gif

You don't deserve your avatar

Tony HoTT

Banned
WTF I hit refresh and it's some other guy's info! Oh man GG Konami!

I'm gonna send them an email to fix their goddamn site.

I seriously wouldn't trust this site right now guys.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Tony HoTT said:
WTF I hit refresh and it's some other guy's info! Oh man GG Konami!

I'm gonna send them an email to fix their goddamn site.

I seriously wouldn't trust this site right now guys.

The same problem happened to me. I switched to Firefox instead of Safari and things went smoothly. Now it won't accept my credit card. I wouldn't buy.

Brobzoid

Konami Europe said:
It's the year 2174 and the despotic BAHRAM military organisation is using its new Orbital Frames mech-robot technology to complete the suppression of Mars and Earth. Seizing control of the Jehuty Orbital Frame - the most powerful craft of its kind - the player is the last hope for the stricken planets, using the unit's advanced technology to strike deep at the heart of the BAHRAM army. European gamers, however, face a greater task than that of their Japanese or US cousins, with the PAL version of the game.

These additions further enhance a game already lauded as one of the greatest space opera titles to date. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner already includes battles that rage between the player and a number of adversaries, replacing the one-on-one scenarios of the first PlayStation 2 game.

why the **** are you pitching a product you don't have for sale?!

stop toying with my emotions :(

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
No thanks. Gonna get Star Wars: Lethal Alliance (definitive DS version, that is) instead.

Dahbomb

Mirimar said:
Problem is the 7.99 shipping, any way to get around that?
This game is worth $50 minimum so paying $27.99 for it is a steal. Even if you end up hating this game you can end up Ebaying it for like $80.

Stage On

Is that $20 american and who is it shipped by? I've had bad experinces with Ups lately.

Sigh if only I wasn't so dangeriously low on cash right now. I'd love to pick up such an amazing game to add to my collection.

Brobzoid

I can't believe people don't care about the PALers. where is the love for the PAL ver men? The PAL ver is given the royal Kojima covertion treatment! LOVE AND CHERISH IT FOR ALL IT'S WORTH!

where are all the european gaffers when you need them?

Dahbomb

ScissorHands said:
indax4.gif
screen01.jpg
screen02.jpg

It's more next-gen gaming than most of the current titles claiming such.

Brobzoid

you know what? none of the mayor online stores have this game in their directory(for PAL)... They aren't out of stock, because there never was a stock. Sorry, PAL won't be getting this. Obviously they just did the PAL port, they never bothered to ship it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The bosses are pretty cool too. The one where you
fight in the dark
was one of my favorites just cause it was unique

And you get to fight against Vic Viper with some Gradius music remixed, even with its options :D

Top Bottom