• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Mafia |OT| Gotta Catch Em’ Scum!

nin1000

Banned
“This is my grandson. He’s been your rival since you were a baby. …Erm, what is his name again?”

My name is

N I N 2 . 0

uwJXAf7.jpg

nin1000

Banned
Classic pokemon is where it is at but that does not matter atm.

What matters is this.

the loudest will get lynched

Remember this.

fmqXNoC.png

nin1000

Banned
ok lets set aside all the fluff that will follow.

just want to make clear that i am open to a no lynch.
Yep you heard right i would be open for a no lynch. Just want to make clear that i have nothing against lynching someone. I would just prefer to be lynching no one today.
take that opinion as you will but i just wanted to make a stant.

roytheone

Man, who should I vote on?

Fireblend......

......or El topo?

One the one hand, lynching Fireblend will secure a victory.

On the other hand, El topo is.....El topo.

Choices, choices.

Fireblend

Banned
how obvious do you think it's going to be that you're town?

My Pokemon expertise will detect the scum amongst you in no time, I guarantee it. This game is pretty much over.

Is it time to spend the rest of the day discussing peeking yet.

Sophia

[IMG ]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1ea96a37371305b5e1f21ee22b7e0a58/tumblr_nn1nznruW41s9gsm7o1_r5_500.gif[/IMG]

that was fast. Get Sophia a medal for finding scum on D1

Wouldn't be the first time.

Also I'll take a Pokemon Badge, thank you very much. :p

Ty4on

Never underestimate the dead.

Anyhow love, how are you? Are you Team Rocket scum? :>
Huh, didn't know scum was called team rocket.

I'm fine. I'm fearing my activity will be lower, but thankfully town so I can actually analyse a bit.
N I N 2 . 0
Weren't you upgraded to Nin 2.2 recently.
Vote: nin1000

Bunch of silly filler post, and that "Nin 2.0" crap

Why are you scum?
I don't like this post. I have no issue with Nin's first few posts and he's been an easy mislynch target for scum in the past.
Doesn't quite look like scum hunting to me.

Darryl

Banned
My Pokemon expertise will detect the scum amongst you in no time, I guarantee it. This game is pretty much over.

Is it time to spend the rest of the day discussing peeking yet.

So from where you're sitting you don't think it's going to be obvious to us that you're town. The feeling of wanting to narrow down the list of scum candidates isn't occurring to you.

Sophia

I don't like this post. I have no issue with Nin's first few posts and he's been an easy mislynch target for scum in the past.
Doesn't quite look like scum hunting to me.

What do you think of Nin's no-lynch suggestion, curiously? I'm somewhat indifferent right now.

I've never played Pokémon and have no idea what any of that means...

When playing Pokemon single player, Shift is the default.

When you're using Shift and you defeat an enemy's Pokemon, you'll be told what your opponent's next Pokemon is, and ask if you'd like to switch your own Pokemon out when they do.

When you're using Set, it plays out like a multiplayer match instead. You're not told what Pokemon they're going to use, and you don't get a free switch before they send out the new one.

Ty4on

What do you think of Nin's no-lynch suggestion, curiously? I'm somewhat indifferent right now.
Maybe kinda townie because it's kinda Nin-like and not very popular in today's meta. I wanna say it's NAI (not alignment indicative) though as I don't have a good image of what scum Nin looks like. I barely remember it from Volcano.

Sophia

HI BLARG :>

Maybe kinda townie because it's kinda Nin-like and not very popular in today's meta. I wanna say it's NAI (not alignment indicative) though as I don't have a good image of what scum Nin looks like. I barely remember it from Volcano.

Yeah. I'm inclined to agree about it not alignment indicative.

I don actually know what scum Nin looks like, so that's gonna be a blindspot for me. I'll have to keep an eye on him

Unvote

Speaking of people I have an idea of what scum behavior looks like..

Hello fellow cute, animal neighbors. Let's start shall we?

VOTE: StanleyPalmtree

His avatar pic is starting to freak me out.

Hello CM. Penny for your thoughts beyond your prod vote on Stanley? :>

Ty4on

Wing shit, stay alive, hammer some scum, and make full use of Day 1 to get some strong reads and notes on people so that other people smarter than me can figure stuff out later on.
What do you mean by staying alive? It seems weird next to the line about smarter people figuring the game out.

Sophia

What do you mean by staying alive? It seems weird next to the line about smarter people figuring the game out.

You know, staying alive.

But realistically, not getting lynched. I know that my reads and notes are the strongest thing I have as a player, but at the same time I need to find other town players to help me not miss the forest for the trees. :p

El Topo

On the other hand, El topo is.....El topo.

Let me get this out right now, because apparently I am naturally suspicious according to every game I've played in: I am town. I'm always* town.

*Except for Archer Mafia, where I was the noble Robin Hood.

roytheone

Let me get this out right now, because apparently I am naturally suspicious according to every game I've played in: I am town. I'm always* town.

You mean the mean, clone of a Hitler clone killing Robin Hood :mad:

Ynnek7

Happy Day 1, Pokepals!

As with last time, I'll pretty much always be keeping up to date with the thread on my phone, but posting anything substantial is tougher for me unless I'm at home.

Anyone play Pokemon Ranger? I think I enjoyed that one more than the mainline series. That, and the "free" one on the 3ds where the pokemon were windup toys.

nin1000

Banned

I will take the chance and say it now. No need to prolong this.

If you lynch me you will know that i am town.
End of story.

nin1000

Banned
Nin, what is the difference between vanilla nin, nin 2.0 and nin 2.2? What happened to 2.1?

Vanilla was the Best Thing on earth but since I thoght that the perfect could be Improved I made some alterations that changed the player to something that was fun but in the end not really nin. 2.2 will be back to the roots.

2.1 never came into fruition because of Merkel

roytheone

Vanilla was the Best Thing on earth but since I thoght that the perfect could be Improved I made some alterations that changed the player to something that was fun but in the end not really nin. 2.2 will be back to the roots.

2.1 never came into fruition because of Merkel

Do you have folders though???

Sawneeks

Banned
Avatar is done, quick-and-dirty photoshop style. u_u

now i'm ready to play mafia.

how is everyone today?

think I'll keep up what I did last game and vote for someone I haven't played with before.

Vote: Verelios

Hello!

Who is your favorite Pokemon? Lynch or No Lynch? Explain to me in 5 words or less why Lugia's theme from Pokemon the Movie 2000 is the greatest thing ever.

RIP. Moving on to the real scum tells:

Shift or Set?

Also let it be known I'll prioritize lynching genwunners over everyone else.

Shift because Set and IVs are for try hards

ok lets set aside all the fluff that will follow.

just want to make clear that i am open to a no lynch.
Yep you heard right i would be open for a no lynch. Just want to make clear that i have nothing against lynching someone. I would just prefer to be lynching no one today.
take that opinion as you will but i just wanted to make a stant.

Why?

I've been on the 'always lynch Day 1' train forever and I still don't see the benefits of having a No Lynch. Do vote records not mean anything? Day 1 lynches are typically a shot in the dark but it does get connections and vote patterns started.

Top Bottom