• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Back of Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition box revealed, says 130GB total required.

Gamezone

Gold Member
French Retailer Micromania has started to hand out just a blank Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy box with the Modern Warfare Remastered campaign code for those that pre-purchased the PS4 version. They are the only retailer actually giving out a box, with no Infinite Warfare disc. Apparently, customers have to go back on November 4 to get the Infinite Warfare disc.

This box has revealed a couple of interesting things: first off, the game, both Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered will require 130GB space total.

In addition, it has also revealed that alongside Raven, Certain Affinity, and Beenox, High Moon Studios was also involved in the development of Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered with Infinity Ward.

2E661B0D-D720-4B25-8B6C-590DD1AB1625.jpg

I hope this doesn`t confirm a 80 GB day one patch.

Please lock if old.

Source: http://charlieintel.com/2016/10/04/...ition-box-revealed-says-130gb-total-required/

SystemBug

It's two games in one. Makes sense. And I suppose Infinite Warfare also comes with a boatload of content as well

It's two games in one. Makes sense. And I suppose Infinite Warfare also comes with a boatload of content as well

That actually makes sense.

It's probably including Infinite Warfare + Modern Warfare into the space requirements. Hell, you can see in the image the box art is even advertising Modern Warfare.

Hip Hop

I mean, it's not surprising, two games after all. And each have been about 50-60gigs in size already.

But yeah, pretty big.

Petrae

This takes me right off of the fence and into "Nope!" territory. Too much HDD space to commit. I'm already at < 60GB free with games that I play pretty regularly. Easier to say no to a new game than go through hassle of deciding what to delete and what to keep.

This takes me right off of the fence and into "Nope!" territory. Too much HDD space to commit. I'm already at < 60GB free with games that I play pretty regularly. Easier to say no to a new game than go through hassle of deciding what to delete and what to keep.

Never understood this. You can just delete anything and redownload it later

robotrock

Banned
50gb for Infinite Warfare, but then 80gbs for Modern Warfare, because it needs to download 40gbs and then install 40gbs while the downloaded 40gbs is still downloaded?

Bsigg12

Two games plus DLC stuff and that amount of space make sense.

MW4R will only have 10 multiplayer maps at launch. The Legacy Edition doesn't include a season pass either.

I'm wondering if they have the campaign on disc and all of the multiplayer suite, zombies included, are a content download? I guess we'll see!

Top Bottom