• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The N7 Day 2016 Thread

Sou Da

No MS Paint edition this as year as EatChildren has to work on his modeling career instead.

The trailer is in the gif below

There should also be some Game Informer info going along with a bunch of other Marketing stuff at the same time.

There might also be a N7 Day extra life stream https://twitch.tv/bioware They did it last year, lots of unknowns this year.

Oh and never forget
bDN3Myb.jpg

Happy N7 Day.

give me everything

give me a date
give me a trilogy remaster
give me a mobile tie in game
give me some new novels
give me a happy meal toy

pump it in to my veins

Lexad

I am incredibly hyped for tomorrow. Can't wait to see what is announced. This series has definitely been one of the ones to stick with me through the years.

Lexad

give me everything

give me a date
give me a trilogy remaster
give me a mobile tie in game
give me some new novels
give me a happy meal toy

pump it in to my veins

Hoping for that trilogy remaster.

With Kingdom Hearts, I want next year to be the year of nostalgia

Since shinobi seems to have noped my random release month guess(may) if this thing is even earlier than that I'm expecting the works

Gameplay footage(extensive)
Trailer
Season pass(they'll be one guys you know it)
Release date

I want a trilogy remaster more than a new game, its kinda weird. Keeping expectations of Andromeda extremely low so I don't get disappointed.

Ohhhhh man I hope this delivers. It's weird I know I'm going to want Andromeda Day 1 but the marketing for this game has been so poor that it hasn't hyped me up the way I should be for a new Mass Effect Game.

Still I'm expecting some good stuff

Sou Da

Since shinobi seems to have noped my random release month guess(may) if this thing is even earlier than that I'm expecting the works

Gameplay footage(extensive)
Trailer
Season pass(they'll be one guys you know it)
Release date

Maybe this isn't a ME thing or Bio Montreal thing but a while back around when DAI launched, Gaider/Laidlaw said something along the lines of:

'We don't do season passes because they're a promise of content and DLC is only continued based on interest of the game and preceding DLC'

Hence the lack of a season pass and it lines up for why that DA2 DLC was cancelled after it was teased.

Can't wait!

I hope the character creator is decent enough to make another successor to my Jack Shepard character from the previous trilogy.

tumblr_inline_mmco39jsla1qz4rgp.gif

210991280704001406.png

I'm ready.

What are the chances of a trilogy remaster being announced/in works? Is there an actual chance? I know that a year ago EA said unlikely. But they changed their minds haha.

Falchion

Oh man, definitely want a remastered trilogy that launches before ME4. Maybe it'll come out in the spring with the new one being delayed since they hinted that could be in the cards.

Simo

How many hours til the trailer is expected to drop?

Around 13 hours from now, that is if it drops at Noon EST but they said to expect anything between Noon to 2pm EST.

I'm expecting a nice chunk of gameplay and in-game stuff from the trailer with the release date. Along with the various editions they'll be offering and up for preorder. Then there's the Initiative stuff and possibly a live stream.

So all that I reckon and then you've got Game Informer's blow out and coverage for a month!

Top Bottom