• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(EBAY Deal) PS4 Pro + $20 PSN Card for $385 using promo code

Estimated delivery in 1.5 weeks.

Is that worth the ~$50 savings plus $20 in digital($385 +$20 digital) VS $434 day one?

hmmmm

Het_Nkik

Reminder that the cflashnov16 promo code is good for most* eBay purchases $60 or more.

*I tried to buy some eShop cards with it but it didn't like that so I bought some N64 games instead.

n0razi

Thanks! saved me $15 (plus the $20 psn card) from my bhpgoto order. I can wait since Im still trying to find a 2tb firecuda in stock

Arttemis

Super tempted... I'm hoping for a blank Friday bundle, though... But really, this deal is honestly just as good.

If I didn't have $500+ in Best Buy gift cards, I'd definitely be getting this.

Super tempted... I'm hoping for a blank Friday bundle, though... But really, this deal is honestly just as good.

If I didn't have $500+ in Best Buy gift cards, I'd definitely be getting this.

I have it in the cart, im very tempted as well. I also feel like waiting out for a BF bundle deal but I feel like that may not happen being that this product is so new.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

I have it in the cart, im very tempted as well. I also feel like waiting out for a BF bundle deal but I feel like that may not happen being that this product is so new.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!
Just remember that you'll be paying tax most likely from any of the big box stores (Best Buy, GameStop, etc.).

Not having to pay tax (in NJ at the moment) made this a no-brainer. Check to see if you have to pay tax - might tip the scales for you.

n0razi

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Lets say a BF bundle is $399 with a game, youre still going to be paying around $430 after taxes. So its still $45 more expensive than this deal without tax and free shipping. Don't think waiting longer for a bundled game is worth that. I honestly think this is the best price youre gonna see in 2016.

Does the coupon work with that? Because if not, that's $35 more and it lacks a $20 PSN credit.

Good catch

Just remember that you'll be paying tax most likely from any of the big box stores (Best Buy, GameStop, etc.).

Not having to pay tax (in NJ at the moment) made this a no-brainer. Check to see if you have to pay tax - might tip the scales for you.

Lets say a BF bundle is $399 with a game, youre still going to be paying around $430 after taxes. So its still $45 more expensive than this deal without tax and free shipping. Don't think waiting longer for a bundled game is worth that. I honestly think this is the best price youre gonna see in 2016.

Good catch

You guys broke down my wall....I bought it. No tax for NY purchase plus saving the 15 bucks and getting 20 dollar card is actually pretty good.

huh1678

Banned
Yes! guys my order just arrived at the sorting facility nearby :D(i've been F5ing the tracking since i got shipped msg lol) now i'm really hoping they deliver tomorrow so that would make it 2 day shipping. Check the actual tracking guys, it likely is arriving earlier than next Friday.

Better off going to Target and doing the red card 5% plus the wish list 10%, depending on your states tax you're looking around $370 or so for the Pro.

At least with Target you have a good return policy. Dealing with eBay sucks.

Better off going to Target and doing the red card 5% plus the wish list 10%, depending on your states tax you're looking around $370 or so for the Pro.

At least with Target you have a good return policy. Dealing with eBay sucks.
$20 PSN credit still makes this come out ahead, though.

I'm interested in what kind of last-minute BF deals will pop up, though. There's always that one jaw-droppingly amazing deal/glitch :p

huh1678

Banned
$20 PSN credit still makes this come out ahead, though.

I'm interested in what kind of last-minute BF deals will pop up, though. There's always that one jaw-droppingly amazing deal/glitch :p

Well dell had a $100 back for spending $300 with amex(i missed it), which would've been goat for the Pro but now this is 2nd best lol

Top Bottom