• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Pro Bundles/Deals

Didn't see a thread on this yet.

Ebay Daily Deal: PS4 Pro + DS4 (new style): $419.99
PS4 Pro + $20 PSN Credit $399.99

Source is CAG

Ebay has a $15 off $60 right now (till 9pm EST).
CFLASHNOV16 is the coupon.
Verified, code works (US at least).

Both include free shipping

Item location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Russian Federation, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion
Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Vatican City State, Laos, Vietnam

For UK Gaf Sainsburys are doing the PRO with DH2 for £359 in store, was in the paper today.

In Australia you can get a PS4 Pro + a selected game for $598 total (game cost is $39) and you can choose from the following games

313775 - PS4 Watch Dogs 2 (from 15/11 only)
321973 - PS4 Dishonored 2
971022 - PS4 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
578303 - PS4 Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Edition

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/features/games/bundles/ps4-hot-offer-2/

Target Kid's Wishlist app gives a 10% off everything coupon code. I used that online to get the Pro for $360. Even with tax and Express shipping it was about $30 cheaper than it would have been with Amazon Prime.

The package is in FedEx's hands, tracking says it's on schedule for delivery tomorrow.

If anyone finds anyone other deals either pm me or post in here and I will update the OP

DieH@rd

Banned
Figures... it does not ship to my country. But nevermind, the customs would slap such a magnificent tax on it that it would be madness to order it this way.

Can you not check the tax before entering your credit card information?

Edit: There's not even tax listed in the final step before checkout. Is it actually tax free like the good ol' Amazon days? Can anyone confirm?

Nameless

Right now seems like a really bad time to buy a PS4 Pro, no? With Black Friday just two weeks away?

Yeah, aside from GAF's 1080p impressions and what the FFXV's Pro pactch will entail, I'm waiting to see what kind of Black Friday deals are out there. Not expecting much if anything to come off the price, but you can't beat free games and gift cards. Wouldn't be shocked to see some 4k TV bundles too.

sensui-tomo

Sony 55" Class LED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR (XBR-55X700D) and PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle $999.98 at Best Buy next week (USA)

Freeman76

No way a brand new console gets deals beyond what's posted in the OP.

It wont be brand new in a couple of weeks, I wouldnt be so sure, and its pretty ignorant to assume this OP has every deal we can expect over the next few weeks really.

sensui-tomo

That's what I thought too, and then the PS4 Slim and the Xbox One S got crazy deals with extra included games only 1-2 weeks after release.

maybe if we're lucky Target will have mess ups with the ps4 pro like they did with the xbo S (bought that at $180 or something and sold my xbo original at $160 to a friend)

Right now seems like a really bad time to buy a PS4 Pro, no? With Black Friday just two weeks away?

The slim will be the ps4 that sees the deals this Black Friday. There might be a bundle with a free game or something but I almost doubt that too.

komaruR

that's if it's not sold out. remember ps4 launch? only those 1000$ bundle was available online or you need to check the stores and hope they got shipments.

StereoVsn

Ebay has a $15 off $60 right now (till 9pm EST).

CFLASHNOV16 is the coupon.

I am thinking of grabbing PS4 Pro with $20 PSN card for $385 and no tax, that's actually a good deal, but then again, I want that Elite status at BestBuy and Pro would push me over. Decisions, decisions.

Edit: Verified, code works (US at least).

Swass

If you have an American Express card, Dell has a $100 of $300 Amex Offer. (#AmexDell if you have twitter linked to your amex account) This will get you the pro for $300 + tax.

Elios83

I don't think we'll see much more than a game being packed in honestly, Pro is like the launch of new console and when that happens there aren't particular deals during launch month.

StereoVsn

If you have an American Express card, Dell has a $100 of $300 Amex Offer. (#AmexDell if you have twitter linked to your amex account) This will get you the pro for $300 + tax.

AMEX offer ran out (max number of registered cards reached). There is still NewEgg $25 off $200 though.

zewone

You can get 10% off by downloading Target's wish list app and creating a wish list.

You'll be provided with a unique 10% off code sent to you which works on the Pro (or anything else).

Brings the Pro down to the ~$385 range with CA sales tax.

Top Bottom