• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scans for the original manuals of all NES Classic Mini games, now online!

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Man, I don't remember the Kirby's Adventure manual being so colorful, I'm gonna have to fish mine out tonight and take a peek.

Richie

You're all welcome, fellas! Hopefully these goodies are a harbinger of things to come with the Switch's VC (alongside the superior emulation, of course!)

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Sweet. Now if only I could find a NESM...

RoadDogg

Glad and suprised they didnt alter birdo's description in smb2 given all of their efforts to ignore it in every game since then.

Oh man, the Final Fantasy printed manual takes me back. They even have the maps and charts originally included with the game! :O

ghibli99

What a lost art. That Metroid manual... the first six pages are just story with full-color artwork. So nostalgic, but makes me a little sad at the same time.

duckroll

If only they actually put these into the NES Mini itself too. Would have been rad to have a tiny cute portable gaming machine with not just 30 classic NES games but digital manuals in it accessible on the menu. But nope. Instead when you select manuals on the menu screen (and there's a whole button for it!) you get..... a QR Code link to this site. :p

jett

D-Member
This is just sweet.

That Zelda 1 print manual is gorgeous.

Yes, yes it is. Nintendo's manuals in general are great.

Anyway.

oqht5jD.png

That's some art right there.

Top Bottom