• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone (200+ songs) coming west on January 10

Shizuka

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone is coming to PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store in the Americas and Europe on January 10, 2017, Sega announced.

The game will launch as a collection of two song packages, each priced at $29.99, or as a bundle for $53.99. The “Future Sound” collection includes songs centered around the Project Diva games, while the “Colorful Tone” collection includes songs related to the Project Mirai games and arcade songs. In total, there are over 200 songs and 300 costumes.

Source: Gematsu.

January you say?

anotheronelol.jpg

Zhao_Yun

54$ is a steal for all the content. Everyone who is interested in Project Diva should get this. I paid more when I bought it from the Japanese PSN and don't regret it at all!

blamite

Nice, surprised this is happening when the last one is still so recent. So are they going to be releasing DLC for this, or Diva X, or both, or ???

yyr

UNBELIEVABLE.

I didn't think this had a chance in Hell of being localized. Too many licenses, I thought.

This is a miracle. I bought it on my Japanese account already but I will double dip...it being significantly cheaper this time makes that decision easy!

UNBELIEVABLE.

I didn't think this had a chance in Hell of being localized. Too many licenses, I thought.

This is a miracle. I bought it on my Japanese account already but I will double dip...it being significantly cheaper this time makes that decision easy!

It remains to be seen if every song makes the cut, but I sure hope so. There don't seem to be any details on the post-release DLC the Japanese release now has, either.

The trailer video also shows romanized (not transated) song subtitles, so there's that. Probably way too costly to translate lyrics this time considering the price point.

antibolo

Banned
Do we know if they'll do translated subtitles? The trailer seems to have only romanized subtitles.

This and whether or not we can use our existing Japanese save files will determine if I double-dip or not (I didn't double-dip PS3 F for these very reasons).

I'm surprised that this has an audience here.

Too Japanese.

Something tells me you're not going to get past Junior status.

No English subs is an acceptable sacrifice when there's That Much Stuff in there. Hopefully nothing got cut, though I doubt anything will since we got the other games totally intact. Day one, etc. I'm pumped.

Oh, that's great, will double dip for sure! I still haven't bought the JP DLC pack so if that gets released in the West as well I'm all set.

January sure is packed though...

Hopefully nothing got cut, though I doubt anything will since we got the other games totally intact.

The video description mentions 224 songs, which is the exact song count the JP release has. The only mistery right now are the DLC songs.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hot damn, $54 for over 200 songs? Really glad I waited for confirmation on an US version instead of spending about $100 in Japanese yen cards.

SHarris78

FFS, I would've held out (I wouldn't have) if I'd have know this would happen, but I genuinely thought it had no chance of a release in the west.

Well I'm not buying it a 2nd time (I will).

Fck you Sega (thanks Sega).

Top Bottom