• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo ‘Greatest Lineup in History’ presentation set for December 17

Moskalova

Koei-Tecmo-Lineup-Presen-Ann_12-06-16.jpg

Koei Tecmo will host a “Greatest Lineup in History” presentation, presented by PlayStation, on December 17 from 18:00 to 21:30 JST, the company announced. You’ll be able to watch it on YouTube, Fresh! by AbemaTV, and Niconico.

The following titles will be present:

Kou Shibusawa Brand
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII with Power-Up Kit
Winning Post 8 2017
etc.

Omega Force Brand
Musou Stars
etc.

Team Ninja Brand
Nioh
etc.

Gust Brand
Blue Reflection: Sword of the Girl Who Dances in Illusions
Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
etc.

Ruby Party
Harukanaru Jikuu no Naka de 6: Gentou Rondo
Harukanaru Jikuu no Naka de 3: Ultimate
etc.

YouTube link

Thanks to Gematsu

liquidtmd

Banned
As someone who thought the way they handled DOA 5, and subsequently Core Fighters as a F2P side project, was pretty good I'm all in for DOA6

Eolz

DOA6 yes please, it's time to start teasing it.
They have a great lineup indeed already, but is it really their greatest ever?

I didn't know it was released already there

Huh.

I need to check that out

I don't think Japan noticed either

it kinda bombed afaik
Here's hoping "etc." is not DW9. KT released way too many musou games lately.

They pretty much have a studio that exclusively does those games. It's not like resources would go to other games. It's their bread & butter moneymaker

It's time. Koei-Tecmo needs to unveil Dynasty Warriors 9. The first mainline Musou game for the current gen.

Please, K/T, make it happen!

Zhao_Yun

Here's hoping "etc." is not DW9. KT released way too many musou games lately.

DW8 was released over 3 years ago and they are already 1 year late with their "15 year anniversary" surprise (was supposed to be announced in 2015 and it's almost 2017 already).

Daouzin

Suezo Returns: Monster Rancher 6

Yes! A new Monster Rancher is seriously what I need in my life right now.

On a realistic note (sadness), I'm actually excited for another Nights of Azure, assuming they build upon the first game with proper improvements.

PillarEN

Blue Reflection

Blue Reflection aka Sailor Moon the JRPG
just watched a trailer. Looks like it's too cute for the west. This probably isn't leaving Japan is it? Though I saw no gameplay and the overall graphics give it a budget title feel. The graphics don't actually mean anything to me (small city in Japan and high school. I get it. Super high detail be damned) but no gameplay leaves me without having any clue if this has potential.

Unless Team Ninja has two... teams, I highly doubt they would announce Ninja Gaiden 4 before releasing Nioh.

All I want is more Nioh...

Top Bottom