• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can get a Life Sized, Motorized Iron Man Mark 43 Armor for just $365000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usk8c5_OTc0

But you can't get in it.

31642288101e2e0fcb490bjpg.jpeg

31642287881a4d6f880b6bjpg.jpeg

31642288741a7d192be19bjpg.jpeg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
$365,000 and you can't get in it? lol.

I'd rather pay like $3000 and get this.
6E2yxy.gif

Really sad they're making that stupid overpriced thing when this amazing piece of engineering-cum-cosplay already exists.

Viewt

Also the Mark 43 is uggo as shit

It's the drab shade of gold, and the fact that there's just too much of it. The best Iron Man suits have a good balance between red and gold, and they use yellow gold, not that beige bullshit.

zeemumu

That price point wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death.

studyguy

That's an expensive paperweight.
Also looks like shitty cable management to boot in that suit.
You'd think Stark would be cleaner than that.

Slayven

It's the drab shade of gold, and the fact that there's just too much of it. The best Iron Man suits have a good balance between red and gold, and they use yellow gold, not that beige bullshit.

The Silver Centurion didn't have gold

Coreda

The parts/animations don't look particularly high quality for the price, and considering the nice mechanical movement from suit in the cosplay GIF I have to wonder what they're charging for. A few things open and shut here and there and some areas have an LED backlight. That's it for $365k?

They picked one of the worst versions of the suit to use. Is this really the suit Tony Stark used in Age of Ultron? It looks closer to the Iron Man 3 suit.

sarcastor

Already being done. I don't know if the guy in the GIF bought one of these or not.

https://buyfullbodyarmors.com/store.html/

Holy shit, that's a steal for $2,700. Although there's a couple of worthy upgrades:

- Motorized face plate and eye lights, 129 USD
- Forearm Missile, both arms 269 USD, only left or right forearm 139 USD
- Flying stabilizer & Carbon Dioxide (CO2) powered propulsion simulators 999 USD, only motorized back wing flaps 289 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom