• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon | Review Thread

What scores do you think Armored Core VI will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 6 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Chapter 3 ending..

The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

RAIDEN1

Push Square's review was interesting, saying that the locations you are at are as dreary as hell....but then Armoured Core games aren't known for their sight-seeing missions, so I guess having the environments as drab as they are isn't a huge deal...

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
I haven't gotten a game from Amazon for several years. As soon as they stopped using UPS they've been a joke. Go with Best Buy or Wal Mart if you're in the US at least. Never had an issue.

Thanks Miku, I'm in Europe though brother...

Anyways, Amazon actually delivered the game yesterday (1 day after release day) and not 4 days later like initially scheduled so there's that 😉

Cheers

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Isn't it a plan with a Fromsoftware trick?… the fact that probably the ps4 version wouldn't sell as well and people prefer the most current one, so what they do is do this trick to sell that version. ..and people who are not gamers for the first time would buy the ps5 because they think that being the last generation of consoles is the best?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm trying to S rank the 4th (transport helicopters) and 5th (tester AC) but I'm just not getting them.

I try to minimize damage, ammo. Be as efficient as possible with ammo and speed. Still fucking A.

Any advice?

Btw just started the chapter after the Worm. Perhaps I should wait?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Just go ahead of the helicopter and destroy enemies that are waiting before the helicopter reaches it. The toughest part of is the end when you have to destroy an AC pilot and other MTs. Try to kill the AC pilot as quickly as you can, when he gets stunned quickly use your assault armor.

Wtf. Btw thanks!

So enemies and stuff are also important regarding getting a S rank?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Wtf. Btw thanks!

So enemies and stuff are also important regarding getting a S rank?
That’s depends on the mission. For example they are missions that rewards you extra for how many MTs you destroy and that’s including battle logs.

Not mission all rank you same way. Some tough missions are not hard on you when it comes taking lot of damage.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Gotta git right setup
For now just dont think about S ranking missions until you get comfortable with your AC build.

You still have NG+ and NG++ which you get new missions and some old mission's objectives gets altered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom