• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch accessories (Hori/Officially licensed by Nintendo)

yoonshik

Update 1.

I was about to make a thread, but yeah, offical docs leaked :
C11w2T3WgAE8Xxi.jpg

C11w2UBWEAAPXKf.jpg

C11w2UHXEAAjHFd.jpg

C11w2UAW8AYDXUB.jpg

C11xKhYW8AAniqB.jpg

C11xKheW8AANgAj.jpg

C11xKhfWEAQU9ZP.jpg

C11xKhkXgAEL-Z9.jpg

C11xQXHXAAACsHU.jpg

C11xQXJXcAE1f39.jpg

C11xQXNXAAEota9.jpg

C11xQXQXgAASQ_K.jpg

C11xV6MXcAAC201.jpg

C11xWF6W8AUFknM.jpg

C11xWF5XAAMYLya.jpg

C11xWF4WIAMv4gf.jpg

C11xdH3XEAEXoLN.jpg

C11xdHPWIAAYPlw.jpg

Original Source

Lock if old.

Da-Kid

A car charger... Yep, in my car on Lunch break. This thing is too fucking convenient not to buy

georly

That d-pad ain't looking too good...

They never are on 3rd party controllers, even if officially licenced.

That stand though, that will be amazing for playing in bed.

Stand also offers solution to charging while in stand mode

Edit:

Also, zelda accessories basically confirm zelda for launch. Well, that or hori is basically as in the dark as we are and really only know zelda is coming to switch so that's all they're making.

What exactly am I looking at with that stand? Only asking because it's kinda a weird accessory when you take into account the kickstand it already has

kunonabi

Is that just a stand or an actual working dock? Because that and the controller look 100x better than the crap Nintendo is putting out themselves.

Leynos

Is that an alternate to the dock, or is it merely a stand to hold the unit up?

Edit: the other image cleared this up, and it is a simple stand.

TreIII

Well...I would certainly hope that the presence of an arcade stick in that lineup would abode well for the possibilities of what may be in the Switch's game release forecast.

Please gimme dat Marvel 4, I wanna play it wherever I go~!

If legit, then definitely type C. Also suggests that the joy-con pad itself will charge the individual joy-cons (since the stand is the same basic unit).

Now here's the real question: What fighting game would they have in the launch window to justify that arcade stick?

Nugg

All those Zelda accessories priced in Euros fill me with joy. Those rumors of Zelda missing launch in Europe were worrying. Nothing is confirmed of course, but it looks good

Top Bottom