• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NMH Switch: Will be written/directed by Suda

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.4gamer.net/games/368/G036857/20170113148/

He is getting ready to start writing a plot. Will start development very soon.
w2XzDRH.png

Fuuuuck yes. That softens the blow that it hasn't started production yet.

First game in 10 years. So hyped for this.

New news = New thread

Time to start recharging folks.

Lock if New News = New Thread

For those that didn't know, Suda did not write No More Heroes 2. In fact he had nothing to do with the sequel so it's nice to see him back. We'll probably get memorable boss battles this time.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
For those that didn't know, Suda did not write No More Heroes 2. In fact he had nothing to do with that game so it's nice to see him back.

Pretty much, and it shows.

He must have some good ideas for this game seeing as how he hasn't done anything in 10 years.

I'm expecting great things

Open world No More Heroes. Give it to me.

I can't believe they got him to go on stage to announce a game that didn't even sound like it had a goddamn concept.

It'll be a must-have in 2020 I'm sure.

Kneefoil

For those that didn't know, Suda did not write No More Heroes 2. In fact he had nothing to do with the sequel so it's nice to see him back. We'll probably get memorable boss battles this time.

Oh, I actually didn't know that. Might explain why I liked the first one a lot more, despite some of the obvious improvements made in the second game.

Yes! No More Heroes 2 with all its improvements in its mechanics felt lacking, so I hope Suda manages to recapture the charm of the original.

Considering this only has one piece of concept art, I expect it around 2019.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Suda has a great writing style, so happy he is making a return. Can't wait for some crazy antics in a
hopefully
open world NMH.

We thinking this is exclusive then?

I'd go with probably as I doubt we'd be seeing a new NMH without someone funding it.

Top Bottom