• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Story of Snake Pass - Dev Diary: Pricing Revealed ($20)

danowat

Banned
Liking the look of this, although all I can think about when watching videos about said game is Snake Rattle and Roll!.

Man that was a good game.

maxcriden

Did they say how many hours of content it's expected to have? I don't know how long the (was it 8?) levels are meant to be. Are they focused linear platforming or open world with objectives?

TannerDemoz

For a moment there, I thought this was a game regarding a very dangerous stretch of road on the outskirts of Sheffield/Manchester UK

Ridley327

Did they say how many hours of content it's expected to have? I don't know how long the (was it 8?) levels are meant to be. Are they focused linear platforming or open world with objectives?

I'm pretty sure that the developer mentioned that it would be around 8-10 hours long, though I'm not sure if that's just a straight run through the game or closer to a completionist time.

Rodelero

Good price but still looks like a game that's not fun to play to me.

Having played it, I can't imagine anyone not liking the way it feels to slither about the environment. Whether it holds together for an entire game, I've no idea, but even so, this game will put a smile on your face.

I'm in. For an interesting looking game with an appealing old school 3d platformer art style and a 10 hour length, that's a good price.

Cerium

8-10 hours to collect everything

15 levels across 4 world themes

From the videos the levels look more "open world" with collectables and objectives

Top Bottom