• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News host jokes that Snoop Dogg and Bow Wow should be killed by Secret Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot

Banned
At the 3 minute mark:

GREG GUTFELD: What should the Secret Service do, Kimberly?

GUILFOYLE: Kill them. Kill them.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/...ow-wow-should-be-killed-secret-service/215727

Background:

In his new music video for “Lavender,” Snoop mock-assassinates a clown version of Trump with a gun that unfurls a cartoonish “BANG” flag.

The president responded with a tweet on Wednesday: “Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!”

caliph95

Not that i care about Bow Wow or anything or even condone anything but i do love the dumb insults by the fox hosts and how freedom of speech suddenly doesn't matters.

I'm sure there was absolutely nobody in America who pretended to execute an effigy of Obama.

In his new music video for “Lavender,” Snoop mock-assassinates a clown version of Trump with a gun that unfurls a cartoonish “BANG” flag.

Bang_9072.jpg

Braag

He goes on about how insignificant Bow wow is and how he isn't even relevant anymore... yet he's furious over something he tweeted and is ranting about it on TV...

What the fuck was Bow Wow doing with that tweet?

Why do we live in a world where the president can have Twitter beef with rappers?

Why would we now expect a rapper to apologize for insulting a politician (or his family)? Have these clowns never heard of Eminem?

The secret service is not going to respond to a non specific jab that in no way could be construed as a threat.

What a shitshow.

Beartruck

Gross, but even grosser when you consider that they know Trump takes policy decisions from what he sees on TV. I wouldn't be surprised if some secret service member has had to explain to Trump this morning why he can't assassinate people.

entremet

What the fuck was Bow Wow doing with that tweet?

Why do we live in a world where the president can have Twitter beef with rappers?

Why would we now expect a rapper to apologize for insulting a politician (or his family)? Have these clowns never heard of Eminem?

The secret service is not going to respond to a non specific jab that in no way could be construed as a threat.

What a shitshow.

That's Trump's Adminstration. This the same guy who made very serious unverifiable claims of illegal wiretaps from a former President and saw no censure.

Uh...

Yeah...

Cuz that's called murder?

He's talking about a music video. In this case, a hypothetical music video where Obama is play-shot instead of him with a toy gun.

Yes, our president is offering hot takes on his personal social media account on music videos.

*bangs head against desk*

Mathieran

Banned
Where were these guys when folks were making thinly veiled threats at Obama?

Oh that's right, in the cheering section and sometimes they were the ones making threats themselves.

He's talking about a music video. In this case, a hypothetical music video where Obama is play-shot instead of him with a toy gun.

Yes, our president is offering hot takes on his personal social media account on music videos.

*bangs head against desk*
Who the fuck even watches music videos anymore anyway

"Let's see how gangster and tough they are then"

Snoop has literally killed somebody.

Why the fuck is the right and it's media suddenly on Snoop? Why is the president of the free world beefing on Twitter.

WHY IS THIS A NATIONAL NEWS STORY?

Goron2000

best junior ever
What the fuck was that? Is this an actual news channel or show? Like, people watch this and feel they are being informed?

Aselith

I'd love a comparison video of how these people talked about grab her by the pussy and Trumps other sexist remarks. I'm sure they were very condemning of his language then.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Jesus christ
How is any of this real.
Is Fox allowed to say these things? What the fuck.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Bow Wow is a fucking moron but damn that lady went dark with her reaction. Saying the secret service should kill someone over a tweet.. I mean.. some people really do seem to wanna be ruled by a dictator complete with kill squads and everything.

Fuck Bow Wow for jumping into this and adding his bullshit comment to Snoops narrative.
"Let's see how gangster and tough they are then"

Snoop has literally killed somebody.

Why the fuck is the right and it's media suddenly on Snoop? Why is the president of the free world beefing on Twitter.

WHY IS THIS A NATIONAL NEWS STORY?
Politicians have always came at rappers.
And don't you remember a few years back when Marco Rubio tried to start beef with Jay Z and then Fox/right wing media came at him and it became a big news story, and then he released that diss track Open Letter (and I think some Fox host rapped their own response) which lead to the press secretary being asked about it?
Also Nas has had his own dust ups with O'riely/Fox before.

Anion

Nothing new for fox, but damn what dumbasses. Didn't expect they would insult BowWow like that and wtf at kill them all. That should be a fireable offense

caliph95

Fuck Bow Wow for jumping into this and adding his bullshit comment to Snoops narrative.

Politicians have always came at rappers.
And don't you remember a few years back when Marco Rubio tried to start beef with Jay Z and then Fox/right wing media came at him and it became a big news story, and then he released that diss track Open Letter (and I think some Fox host rapped their own response) which lead to the press secretary being asked about it.
Also Nas and Jay have had their own dust ups with O'riely before.
Pretty sure the rap community had beef with O'reilly

Also i need to see that fox host response

Loving the bow wow comments from folks that make zero mention about the fact this dumb fuck woman said he should be killed for a tweet. Your priorities are quite special..quite special..

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Havent watched the Fox segment yet...but the Snoop thing was really harmless and a obv joke - Bow Wows tweet was pretty stupid though.

Edit:

Oh they said they should be "killed" on national TV ? LOL

Anion

I like that the GOP is now worried about some lunatic with a gun getting the wrong idea and assassinating a government official.
Yeah lmao. What irony.

Too bad this wasn't an interview with some liberal on the side so he could ask how he got the gun in the first place

Ponn

Banned
Haha, hey Fox remember when Trump not so subtly hinted NRA members should kill Clinton? Remember that? Good times, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom