• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danger Mouse and Penfold are officially a couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/dangermouseHQ/status/843902462415187968

C7HK7S7X0AILi0Q.jpg

They Snuck this in an episode during the first season of the new series, too:

C7Z2Z5hWkAYewra.jpg

I wish for many happy, wacky, world-saving adventures for the happy couple. :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I grew up on the original Danger Mouse. Loved that show. Is the new show any good?

Spectone

I remember watching a recent episode where Penfold kept posting pictures online of whatever he and DM were up to and the Baron sat in a Cafe using free Wifi and using Penfolds pictures to thwart DM at every opportunity.

...I will be amazed if there isn't some tirade from the Sun or the Daily Mail against the BBC because of this.

Good on the show though.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Unnatural!

A mouse and a hamster together, the sheer thought. /s

Who plays Penfold now? I know Xander Armstrong is the new DM.

Boem

Same, do cartoon animals even need a sexuality?

Why not? We've got years and years of straight cartoon animals falling in love. Hell, look at Disney fairytales, look at the Muppets, or whatever cartoon from the last 60 years.

It's obviously not about sex, it's for kids. It's about love. It's sad that we've got people in here saying that they just shouldn't do it at all because some adults who don't even watch the cartoon can't get their head out of the gutter. Surely kids learning that two men getting married is normal is more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom