• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gaf, i am REALLY sorry for last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarosh

okay i think this whole thing is super embarrassing and i never meant it to turn into this huge attention whore episode. i just read all the crap i wrote last night and... yeah. it was never supposed to be funny - obviously some people were amused by it and that's okay but i also understand the negative reactions. it was pretty annoying.

well, this is what happened: i eventually ended up in the hospital in the early morning (it was 3:30 am here when i made that thread). i had a really high fever and apparently i was kinda hallucinating. i really felt like i was dying. it was pretty terrible. i don't think my weird behavior had anything to do with the medication i was taking. it didn't even do anything. turns out i have a viral infection and it's not the flu. they gave me a shot of... something and i felt much better afterwards.

i don't remember making most of the posts after the first page in the metroid thread. although i know that when i made that topic later i definitely realized that i was submitting a new thread but for some reason i had this really bizarre thought... well, it was kinda like a dream and when i made the thread i thought i was only replying to one poster (i don't even remember who it was) even though i knowingly created a new thread. it doesn't really make sense but it did kinda make sense last night. why i was asking for a ban is absolutely beyond me - i simply don't know what the hell i was thinking.

at least i know who hates me now
yoopoo and jj984jj - i have no idea who you are and why you think i'm on some sort of do-not-ban list. i don't remember doing anything in the past that would have warranted a ban. i also never had the feeling that i was getting special treatment by the mods. i'm sorry if that thread annoyed you though.
triumph - that's a shame, i kinda liked you.

i still feel like shit today but i guess it'll get better soon.

hijuice.jpg

Dimmuxx

The Amiga Brotherhood
NeoGAF wouldn't be the same without your photochops so I hope that you are on the do-not-ban list. :lol

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
maybe you are sick???

BuddyC

jarosh said:
at least i know who hates me now
yoopoo and jj984jj - i have no idea who you are and why you think i'm on some sort of do-not-ban list. i don't remember doing anything in the past that would have warranted a ban. i also never had the feeling that i was getting special treatment by the mods. i'm sorry if that thread annoyed you though.
triumph - that's a shame, i kinda liked you.
At one point, you were begging to be permabanned and making a solid attempt at justifying it, so I can see why some would think you're protected.

Glad to hear you're doing better today.

fallout

I bet the responses to this thread won't be all that much different than the other thread.

Get well, though.

Javaman

I found it amusing how the thread went on for 1 1/2 pages before anyone commented on your craziness. :lol Hope you feel better man!

jarosh

BuddyC said:
At one point, you were begging to be permabanned and making a solid attempt at justifying it, so I can see why some would think you're protected.
:( yeah i know that yesterday's behavior would have kinda justified a ban. that's why i wrote "doing anything IN THE PAST...". it's just the vibe i got from said post - it read like i had done many things in the past that would have justified a ban.

Junpei Heat

I hope you get better soon,i wasnt awake last night so I didnt read anything you did

When you get fully better can i be your GIF-making apprentice?

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
BuddyC said:

Glad to hear you're doing better today.

haha yeah that was hilarious.

anyway jarosh, you're my new "if I'm his friend I won't get banned" guy. Hello, FRIEND.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
We see way more trolling on nearly daily basis, people getting their panties in a bunch for that silliness are the ones who don't belong here IMO.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
glad to hear you're better now

although I don't understand how you could be that sick and still have the energy to type and post on gaf. dedication i guess

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Did anybody save kitsune's farewell speech? That was a great moment in GAF history.

Haunted

Glad you're better. I must confess that I feel a bit bad now because I kinda laughed at your posts last night... :( DON'T DIE JAROSH!

Wes

venison crêpe
A fever worthy of hospital and you still posted on GAF... I take my hat off to you sir.

Get well soon.

jarosh

sp0rsk said:
I'd never ban my only fan. You'll always be cool in my book Jarosh.
lol thanks

Kabuki Waq said:
yea just read a few posts from teh threads. Its no where near as crazy as teh serafakia and Kitsune stuff. Hell not even close to the old Loki vs Tazz feud.
:O i wanna read that stuff

Xrenity said:
hehe thanks

Darunia said:
glad to hear you're better now

although I don't understand how you could be that sick and still have the energy to type and post on gaf. dedication i guess
to be honest - i don't know either. because as soon as i shut down my laptop i felt like i was going to collapse any second.

sp0rsk said:
Did anybody save kitsune's farewell speech? That was a great moment in GAF history.
was the thread deleted?

Haunted_One said:
Glad you're better. I must confess that I feel a bit bad now because I kinda laughed at your posts last night... :( DON'T DIE JAROSH!
you don't need to feel bad at all. i can understand why someone would laugh at all that stupidity.

oh and thanks for all the get well wishes!

muckhole

I've been that sick before. In fact I'm sick as hell right now and home from work because of it. Glad you went to the hospital and are staring to feel better.

jarosh

CajoleJuice said:
Are you gonna keep that avatar? :)

Even though it's like you're saying hi to another member on this board. :(
it's all your fault for not sticking with prj :(
well, as long as YOU know...

i'll probably "refine" it later when i'm well again.

you do realize who it is though - otherwise this whole endeavour would have been completely worthless

jarosh said:
it's all your fault for not sticking with prj :(
well, as long as YOU know...

i'll probably "refine" it later when i'm well again.

you do realize who it is though - otherwise this whole endeavour would have been completely worthless
Yes, I know who it is, you relentless bastard. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom