• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2k7, Scary Clown Basketball. (Funny Pics Inside)

Okay, this is the result of tricking the game into letting my brother and I make more created players then the game allows. The game allows you to make only 20 created players (fix this 2kSports; it needs to be 50 minimum in next years game). It happens when you export a team with created players on it from your franchise and try to play with said team in an exhibition game. The team is perfectly fine in franchise mode. If you guys want more pictures, let me know and I'll take some more tonight.

img2540fd7.jpg

img2539xr1.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

methodman

Banned
Man the opening for this game is the shittiest I've ever seen. And the shit takes like 20 minutes to load for nothing.

Pretty good game though

impirius said:
Yes, yes we would like more pictures.

Cool, I'll post more pics tonight, probably after Florida beats Ohio State tonight. :D

Note- I'm not a Florida fan, (FSU National Champs in 08) but I'm a Chris Leak fan. Also Urban Meyer, stop putting in Tebow for the hell of it, he will get his chance to play next year.

Ragnarok

tehrafe said:
:lol

hope they don't patch the game

I ****in' hope they do because as of now I have a worthless copy of NBA2K7. When playing the announcers will stop talking and a dirty disc error will pop up about 1 minute into the game.

Sucks ass.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Sportzhead check your PM. =)

Is this happening on the PS3 version or X360?

Ragnarok said:
I ****in' hope they do because as of now I have a worthless copy of NBA2K7. When playing the announcers will stop talking and a dirty disc error will pop up about 1 minute into the game.

Sucks ass.

That's not the game, that sounds more like a 360 problem. You may soon be blessed with the three rings.

Ragnarok

sportzhead said:
That's not the game, that sounds more like a 360 problem. You may soon be blessed with the three rings.

Really? I'm not that knowledgable about Microsoft's warranty policy? Is having this fixed going to be annoying as hell?

Diablohead said:
To check, can this game go online at all? would be amazing taking that team on the net :lol

It can be played online. I might have to play (scare) someone tonight online. I don't know if you can use exported teams online though.

Ragnarok said:

Sucks ass.

It's pretty easy. Once it happens just call the xbox number and they will send you a box to put the xbox in. You send it to them, and a week later you should have either a new or repaired xbox at your front door.

Top Bottom