• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2k7, Scary Clown Basketball. (Funny Pics Inside)

newsguy

sportzhead said:
That's not the game, that sounds more like a 360 problem. You may soon be blessed with the three rings.

Wait wait wait... This IS an issue with many copies of the game and if his other games work ok it's not the 360. There was a thread on GAF when the game came out with complaints of this issue and over at OS there have been many threads about the same issue. My game still does it to this day, announcers will stop talking and eventually you get a DDE which half the time locks up the 360.

newsguy said:
Wait wait wait... This IS an issue with many copies of the game and if his other games work ok it's not the 360. There was a thread on GAF when the game came out with complaints of this issue and over at OS there have been many threads about the same issue. My game still does it to this day, announcers will stop talking and eventually you get a DDE which half the time locks up the 360.

Oh my bad. It does sound like a system problem though. What about exchanging your copy for another one? Does that help, or do you still experience the same problem? I have played the heck out of this game and have never experienced this problem.

Okay guys, here is how you achieve the glitch.

First a warning, it's pretty complicated. You first make 20 created players (the games max) and put them on whatever teams you want. Then you take 15 of those created players (If you try to put more than that on a team the game will freeze) and place them on a created team. Write down the names of the 15 created players and there respective teams you put on your created team. Then go find each of those players on their original team and edit them into a new player. Boom you now have 15 additional created players all on one roster file.

Now to get all of them into the Association Mode, you need to do a fantasy draft Association. The draft will pull players from all teams in your roster file, including the created team. Then once you finished the fantasy draft you start the season. Make sure you have at least one created player on your Association team that was made by editing one of the original 15 created players. Export your Association team (under the save menu in Association Mode) and your ready to experience the glitch. Load your export team and play with them in practice or exhibition mode. Then have fun laughing at the sights.

351447500_4fc4cd7de3_b.jpg

I love how the fans are just casually watching the game, as if they wouldn't run screaming for the exits the second these freaks jotted onto the court for the pregame warm-up.

"Wow, Jimmy, can't wait for the big game tonight. Oh, here come the players and OH MY SWEET MERCIFUL CHRIST!! RUUUNN!!!!"

Top Bottom